Technical Account Manager (EMEA)
CloudHealth Technologies, London
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Utilize product domain expertise to serve as a trusted technical advisor and account manager.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with our largest and most strategic customers.
- Maximize customer ROI by applying best practices and standardization across your customers’ environments to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and automate cloud operations.
- Advance adoption of the CloudHealth platform within our customers’ organizations by creating a well-communicated plan, encouraging enterprise-wide collaboration, and providing frequent assessments to highlight results against common goals.
- Be a primary point of contact for tech-related questions and coordination of issue management and problem resolution.
- Serve as a customer advocate, responsible for conveying customer requirements, feature requests, feedback, etc to Product Management and Executive Leadership.
- Coordinate and manage customer onboarding, strategic planning, consultative services, and product demonstrations on new features and services.
- Work with customers to leverage key integrations with Datadog, Alert Logic, New Relic, Ansible, Chef, and more.
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in pre/post-sales account management, consulting, or professional services.
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services with practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures.
- Experience and familiarity with cloud platforms is a plus (e.g. AWS, Azure, etc.), passion for new technologies is a requirement.
- Ability to guide customers through their software implementation and drive adoption is a key requirement.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills.
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Sweat in good company