Professional Services Engineer
CloudHealth Technologies, Boston, MA
See jobs at CloudHealth Technologies
- Design, develop, and implement customer solutions focused in and around the CloudHealth platform
- Develop Statements of Work during the pre-sales process to define the project objectives, scope, deliverables, dependencies and risks
- Create detailed specifications outlining the requirements for both external and internal stakeholders
- Design and develop API based integration solutions leveraging the CloudHealth platform.
- Consult with clients on analysis and findings to ensure clarity on solutions
- Managing internal resources and clients to ensure on-time on-budget delivery of projects
- Consult with clients and developers on the use and solutions using our APIs
- Manage multiple mid-sized projects in parallel
- A 4-year college degree, preferably with a technical focus; Computer Science, Math, or related background is highly desired
- 5+ years of relevant experience with architecting, developing, and delivering API-centric product solutions
- Practical understanding of cloud-centric architectures and services
- Professional experience with multiple programing and scripting languages (e.g. Java, Node.js, Python, Go, Ruby, etc)
- Experience supporting enterprise IT products or services
- The ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, leveraging company resources to solve customer challenges/requirements
- Familiarity with infrastructure automation using Terraform or similar products is a plus
- Experience with BI reporting software a plus
- Passion for new technologies is a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, suitable for customer facing materials
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving, project management, and interpersonal skills
About CloudHealth Technologies
CloudHealth, the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Service Management industry, provides integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments. By providing analysis and deep insight into historical trends, capacity planning, resource optimization and resource automation, CloudHealth enables stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to engineers, cloud specialists, architects, IT directors and LOB managers to improve performance and drive value through their cloud ecosystems. Well-known organizations that rely on CloudHealth’s capabilities and expertise include Amtrak, Dow Jones, Acquia, and Sumo Logic, among others. Based in Boston, the company is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Meritech Capital Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, .406 Ventures and Sigma Prime Ventures.
Want to learn more about CloudHealth Technologies? Visit CloudHealth Technologies's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.