Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping our customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Located in a historical building overlooking the beautiful and famous canal of the Herengracht, our Amsterdam office is within walking distance to Dam square, the Jordaan and the Wester tower. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Amsterdam office
Which team will you be part of?
As a Cloud Architect you are part of the Cloud Enablement team. Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success. Our Cloud Architects play a key role in designing and delivering innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
How will you spend your days ?
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of Cloudreach services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
You will be :
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling
- Producing white papers and best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts and presentations
- Implementing PoC’s making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
- Willing to travel to customer sites when focusing on delivery
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
What kind of career progression can you expect?
You can grow into a Cloud Consultant role, step into a managerial position acting as Architect Lead on customer projects or move into the Cloud Enablement Leader role to support internal teams. Lead positions bring to the fold rewarding mentorship opportunities.
There are also relocation opportunities to our other cloudy hubs.
How to stand out?
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using public cloud
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- You have experience with programming, preferably in Python, but at least, in a modern programming language such as Go, Ruby, Java, C++, Perl or .NET
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature
- You’ve studied Engineering, Computer Science or a similar subject
- Fluent in english
- Able to travel extensively in Europe
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro and a smartphone (you will have to chose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office on the Herengracht is filled with free drinks and snacks, a ping pong table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret destination in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Software Engineer - Machine Learning Ph.D Intern 2018
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Big Data Infrastructure Engineer
MuleSoft, Mountain View
IT Programmer Analyst Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Technical Artist Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Staff Software Dev Eng in Test
Hortonworks, Bangalore, India