Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We’re looking to bring on a superstar cloud architect to design innovative technical solutions for industry leading clients.
What will you do at Cloudreach?
- Consult with our US customers, helping build and architect new solutions, data center migrations, and scaling their adoption of cloud technologies.
- To drive solution architecture and best practices by producing internal white-papers and best practice guides, contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling, mentoring fellow architects.
- To lead and be deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects.
- To enable clients to visualize the possibilities of leveraging public cloud.
- To identify and develop opportunities to increase the consumption of Cloudreach services within customer accounts.
- To provide thought leadership in the form of public speaking, publish content such as blog articles, case studies.
What do we look for?
- Flexibility to travel up to 100% in a given month if needed and 60-70% average per year
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting of greenfield and/or migration projects using public cloud
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following:
- Software design or development (Continuous Delivery/Integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- You have experience with programming, preferably in Python, but at least, in a modern programming language such as Go, Ruby, Java, C++, Perl or .NET
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
If you want to learn more, check us out on Glassdoor. Not if. When will you join Cloudreach?
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mechatroniker / Einrichter (m/w) Montageanlagen
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Data Engineering Summer Internship
Casper, New York, NY
System Administrator / Developer Sr. Advisor (JIRA)
SonicWall, Santa Clara
Software Development Engineer - Smart TV
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Director of Engineering
Amplitude, San Francisco
Pinterest, San Francisco