Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
How will you spend your days ?
This is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded architect with a deep knowledge of and a strong believer in cloud technologies. If you’d like to get involved in an exciting high growth role, this is the job for you.
As a Solutions Architect, your primary role is to be a Cloudreach evangelist who acts as a trusted advisor, is solution focused, commercially minded and provides a unified customer experience with significant technical depth. You will be a member of the Cloudreach Commercial Operations team and expected to be able to contribute to the wider business beyond your functional role.
Role responsibilities: (among others!):
- Technical pre-sales and deal creation. You’ll be engaging in technical pre-sales activities, from presenting and scoping to proposal writing, costings and order form creation. You can transform customer requirements into well articulated and compelling solutions.
- Commercial awareness. You will be part of the commercial team growing our business by identifying and influencing opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Customer experience. You will liaise with delivery stakeholders to ensure our clients have a seamless experience from first contact to project initiation.
- Partner relationships. You will help foster our very strong links to our partners (AWS, Microsoft, Splunk, Alert Logic, etc) from a technical perspective.
- Getting things done. Through your hard work you will ensure all the effort that goes into a proposal turns into actual business and customer satisfaction.
What do we look for?
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate your client facing credibility in professional services or similar.
- Solid understanding of company finances and project budgets as well as meeting revenue targets.
- An attitude of getting things done and full of energy and enthusiasm.
- You have a deep understanding of public cloud technology and will be able to propose and articulate innovative technical solutions, whatever the challenge. You are eager to continue to learn new skills and technologies.
- You are able to build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals with clients and partners.
- You have a customer-centric and consultative approach to assess client’s needs.
- You get cloud computing, and know how it is transforming the way applications, services and businesses are run.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro and a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Embedded Software Engineer
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Data Protection Analyst
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Tapingo, Tel Aviv
Staff Mechanical Engineer, Power Electronics
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Etsy, San Francisco