Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak 30 languages.
Our mission at Cloudreach is to "enable innovation". We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It's not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Our Paris office is located minutes away from the iconic Champs-Élysées, the Boulevard Haussmann, Parc Monceau and Gare St Lazare. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Paris office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
The Cloud Enablement team is responsible for implementing innovative solutions for major clients who are moving to cloud platforms, built principally within Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
How will you spend your days?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms -- helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
- You can grow into a Systems Developer Lead, a Cloud Architect or a Cloud Consultant. Check our website to see what those roles are all about.
- There are opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs.
How to stand out ?
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go -- but talk to us if you love to hack in any language.
- Systems administration skills -- you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from requirements analysis all the way to operations.
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- “Brian is in the kitchen, but where is my umbrella ?” You will need to be fluent in English (And French, of course).
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Private heathcare, meal vouchers and
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office is filled with free drinks and snacks, Playstation 4, board games and bean bags.
- Meal vouchers and “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination. This year, Cancun !
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.