Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak 30 languages.
Our mission at Cloudreach is to "enable innovation". We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It's not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Located in a historical building overlooking the beautiful and famous canal of the Herengracht, our Amsterdam office is within walking distance to Dam square, the Jordaan and the Wester tower. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Amsterdam office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do ?
The Cloud Enablement team is responsible for implementing innovative solutions for major clients who are moving to cloud platforms, built principally within AWS and Microsoft Azure.
How will you spend your days ?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms -- helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
- You can grow into a Systems Developer Lead, a Cloud Architect or a Cloud Consultant.
- There are opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs.
How to stand out ?
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar STEM subject.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go -- but talk to us if you love to hack in any language.
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from requirements analysis all the way to operations in AWS or Azure.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn't update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills -- you'll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Fluent in English
- Able to travel extensively in Europe
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique 'cloudy' culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- "Cloudy Lunch" where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it's on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer: Web & Mobile
Oscar, New York, NY
MySQL DBA Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Business Analyst, Monetization
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston
Cloud Engineering Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Data Engineer, Business Intelligence
Pinterest, San Francisco