Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Chancery Lane. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do ?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
- Help key clients define their cloud strategy and create cloud governance models. You will use your consultancy experience to drive progress with clients, which sometimes may require challenging their modus operandi.
- You will leverage experiences of what has worked well and not so well from other clients.
- You may be asked to spearhead engagements with the Cloudreach team and sometimes roll your sleeves up and get stuck into coding i.e. scripting/automation.
- Our engineering and project management teams will look to you to set direction and provide mentoring.
- You will act as the link between the customer, the technical project team and the project/program managers, providing drive and understanding across business needs, technical implementation and organisational aspects.
- With an alliance of soft and technical skills the Cloud Consultant will step into different contexts to assist pre-sales, unlock political or technical situation, evangelize and advice on technology and strategic vision.
- Help customers shape their journey to adopting Amazon Web Services and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”.
- Run customer facing workshops to tease out business drivers or present technical concepts
- Help train our project management team on new technical areas
- Assist Cloud Architects to design AWS architecture or create governance models
- Provide hands-on technical expertise when required on key projects
- You will be a technology agnostic professional and will attend conferences, talks, seminars, MeetUps around AWS and share your experiences with your colleagues
What do we look for?
- 5+ years relevant experience
- You are capable of partnering directly with clients and leading cloud migration programs that affect thousands of users in an organisation. Ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget is essential.
- You are fun, organised, and an excellent communicator. You are comfortable and confident with engaging senior management to steer complex programs and can act as a key part of the sales process when needed.
- Highly motivated and proactive, with proven leadership skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You are keen to grow your technical and consulting skills in a rapidly expanding company.
- You have a stellar educational background and have a bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Sciences or an equivalent subject.
Who is our ideal candidate?
- You have a proven track record in project/programme managing projects involving a strong emphasis on solutioning cloud technical concepts, designs and architectures.
- You have a solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualising, strategizing and architecting cloud solutions.
Our tech stack (not limited to)- Greenfield development of Amazon Web Services infrastructure (EC2, RDS, EMR, etc), e.g. looking at an existing service or data centre and then architecting a more effective solution in AWS. You might work on a major eCommerce platform, a MySQL database migration, or building a scalable mobile backend. DevOps: Systems engineering work with frameworks such as Chef or Puppet - as well as helping to break down barriers between silo’d teams. We automate everything.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
Closing Date: 1st August 2017
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DevOps Engineer
Scribd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Associate Application Security Engineer Intern
PlayStation, San Diego, CA