Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Our Paris office is located on the iconic Boulevard Haussmann, minutes away from the Champs-Élysées, Parc Monceau and Gare St Lazare. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Paris office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
Our Cloud Enablement team (CE) helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days ?
The core mission of a Cloud Enablement Leader is leading a POD of up to 20 Cloudreachers delivering the cloudy version of professional services to enable innovation in our clients. At the heart of what you do, is to inspire the next generation of Cloudreach’s budding SME leaders, as well as ensuring the successful search for, retention of and the overall happiness of our CE ninjas.
- Ensuring that KPIs are met, including obtaining and maintaining target levels of billability
- Escalation handling, both internally and externally
- Leadership for SME Leader / Cloudreachers community within your POD
- Proactive identification of areas for improvement and new service delivery
- Work closely with Commercial Ops team to ensure selling CE is a dream come true for all involved
- Monitoring and reporting to Regional Cloud Enablement Leader on progress
- Through suitable delegating, ensuring your team is happy, motivated, trained and in the right place at the right time with the right skills
- You’ll act as the representative for your region’s CE team into the rest of the business and our partners
- Building relationships with key strategic clients, as agreed with the Commercial leads
How to stand out?
- Passionate advocate of public Cloud compute and it’s innovative force in the marketplace
- Minimum of 4 years in a professional services environment
- Experienced in the delivery of professional services to large enterprise clients, including project or programme management experience
- Experience of leading other leaders and getting the best from a varied team
- Expert in handling escalations and defusing challenging situations. You’ll know how to negotiate and when to do so
- Credible and capable of holding business stakeholder relationships
- A believer in the Cloudy values as a differentiator with Cloudreachers and clients alike
- Customer focused and with a keen sense of urgency regarding what is important
- You're not just a hard worker, but an efficient one that loves multi-tasking, and working across multiple regions
- “Strong communicator”? That’s an understatement. You can write, speak, and optionally sing/dance in a professional manner in French and English
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘Cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office on Boulevard Haussmann is filled with free drinks and snacks, Playstation 4, board games and bean bags.
- Meal vouchers and “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Entry-Level DevOps Developer
IBM, Multiple Cities
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Production Engineer, Documentaries & Unscripted - Studio Technologies
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Web Developer - Digital Marketing
Fitbit, US - Boston
Sr. Application Security Engineer
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Data Warehouse ETL Developer
Time Inc., Tampa, FL