Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We’ve just moved! Our new Edinburgh office is located in the centre of Edinburgh’s old town, nestled at the foot of the ancient hill of Arthur’s Seat and the beautiful modern buildings that house the Scottish Parliament. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Edinburgh office
How will you spend your days ?
The core mission of the IT & Business Information Lead is to be responsible for delivering and maintaining Cloudreach’s cloud-based information technology and communications infrastructure. The IT & Business Information Lead will use the power of the cloud to focus IT resources on empowering the business, whilst minimising the effort to keep the lights on.
You will be responsible for :
- Operating Cloudreach’s integrated Enterprise Applications Architecture in support of business objectives and provide best in class Application capability and Business Intelligence via Enterprise Information and Reporting
- Overseeing all internal technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals and ensuring the IT environment performance to agreed upon Service Levels and to targeted User Satisfaction
- Devising and establishing IT policies, procedures, standards and approaches to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Assuring Cloudreach operates a secure and compliant end to end IT environment and will implement Cloudreach IT standards and policies
- Analyzing the business requirements across the enterprise and teaming together to translate business needs into technology specifications in order to drive change to agreed priorities
- Managing effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders internally with the business and externally with strategic Cloudreach Technology partners
- Developing and managing core enterprise IT solutions as per the Cloudreach IT Roadmap
- Developing, maintaining and executing our IT strategy to underpin the business's strategic goals
- Developing an organisational structure, that may encompass insourced or outsourced IT services, to deliver the IT strategy
- Developing a lean centralised team that drives efficiency across the business through effective data management, application integration, automation software
- Collaborating with Cloud Operations to effectively the define the responsibilities between our internal IT team
- Taking responsibility for the IT support service in the business, and the tooling that is used to provide effective service to our globally distributed staff base
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with Heads of Departments and Leaders at all levels
- Developing Cloudreach’s IT policies and procedures and ensure that all internal IT services adhere to our ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and other security accreditations that we may obtain in the future
- Leading the development of a secure end user computing environment based on Apple Mac computers
- Liaising with the Leadership concerning the timely delivery of projects, and ensuring that accurate returns and reports on project progress are delivered
- Ensuring appropriate measures are taken to secure and backup all systems and data; support business continuity and ensure the company's disaster recovery is operational
How to stand out ?
- Educated to bachelor degree level or holds a relevant professional qualification
- Advocate of public Cloud and its innovative force in the marketplace
- Minimum of 7 years of IT experience including a combination of computer operations/technical management, multiple roles in systems integration, systems implementation, supervision of technical personnel, architecture, security/compliance, business-wide strategic planning and budgetary responsibility
- Experience in leading and developing a high performance global process and a proven track record and ability to lead in a crisis
- Ability to communicate complex technologies and processes in a clear and coherent way
- Experience of negotiating and successfully managing complex relationships with internal and external customers and third party supplier relationship management
- People and business focused, always trying to understand how IT choices affect the quality of life for our people, and the business’ ability to scale and execute our strategy
- Excellent communication skills, gets message through to people at all levels of the company with clarity
- Ownership of issues through to resolution. Ability to think about problems that have multiple origins, conflicting stakeholders, and dynamic environments
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise your own workload to meet deadlines, colleagues’ expectations and the demands of the role
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our offices are filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Salesforce Administrator and Analyst
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Retail Business Analyst
Strategic Engagement Manager, RevPro
Zuora, San Jose, CA
Analyst - Marketforce
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India
Strategic Partnerships Data Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Research Operations Manager
Twitch, San Francisco, CA