Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Chancery Lane. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office
What does the Office of the CEO team do?
Successfully leading a fast growing business requires more work than running a steady-state business - therefore, having a team and function to extend the overall reach and impact of a CEO is imperative.
How will you spend your days ?
We are looking for an experienced, technically-savvy internal projects Business Analyst to be based in our London office. You will be helping Cloudreach to develop its back office processes (HRIS, CRM) and requirements to meet goals with stakeholders from all regions.
You will also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support our needs.
You will be expected to lead and deliver on the following activities:
- Communicating with colleagues to understand the needs of departments and Cloudreach as a whole
- Working with vendors to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function provided
- Capturing, analysing and document business processes and requirements where required
- Defining clear acceptance criteria
- Using data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Considering the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Identifying the processes required to introduce your recommendations
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Producing written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Supporting the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Traveling will be required during certain stages of the project
How to stand out ?
- Passionate advocate of public Cloud compute and it’s innovative force in the marketplace
- Minimum of five years relevant business experience, bonus points if you had worked on SaaS based HRIS implementations (Workday, Successfactors or else) !
- Experience of assisting in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Ability to deliver informative, well-organised presentations
- Understanding of how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, numerical and analytical skills
- Technical Understanding
- Understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Experience in an Agile development and delivery environment
- Experience of cloud computing is a significant advantage
- Understanding how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- Problem Solving
- Ability to identify critical issues with ease
- Confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Pushing creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets
What are our cloudy perks?
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with
- Our office is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
** Candidates needs to be able to start immediatly
** We do not work with recruitment agencies
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
.NET Developer - State & Local Government
Catapult Systems, Austin, TX
Applied Research Scientist
Element AI, Singapore
Generalist Software Engineer, New Grad
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Data And Analytics Consultant
Melbourne IT, Sydney
QA Analyst (Games & Interactive Experiences) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Paid Media Analyst
Red Ventures, Charlotte, NC