Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping our customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a phenomenal business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry.
Which team will you be part of?
You will join our amazing Cloud Enablement team. We help provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing standard methodologies, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
You will be providing staff management to all billable staff for a single or multiple Cloudreach delivery geographies. Responsible for Career Management, coaching/mentoring and Service Readiness of our billable resources, you will ensure that each member of the team has a Career Development and Training Plan, communicates company initiatives to the team and explains how team goals map to our goals. You will foster and implement consistent tools to monitor skills assessment and improvement within your team.
- Hiring, retention and development of your respective team. Attracting and developing the key contributors is also a critical aspect of the role.
- Leading a team of up to 20 (and growing) talented individuals (within the professional services/consultancy business) who you'll lead, inspire and empower.
- Help forecast resource and skills needs for upcoming and current projects.
- Training and Service(s) Delivery readiness of your organisation.
- Reviewing, improving and, if necessary, the termination of under-performing team members.
- Conducting periodic performance evaluations, collecting and providing feedback to your team. Building and maintaining an individual development plan for your direct reports that identifies key growth areas of development, training needs and a structured plan for achieving improvement.
- You will be held accountable for Organisational Health and Team Utilisation.
What are we looking for?
- You have 3+ years of management experience or senior technical leadership experience in a services environment. With 5+ years in a professional services environment, and 10 years total experience.
- You have worked in collaboration with Senior Leaders helping to handle the hiring, training, reviewing and termination of members of your team.
- You area relationship builder and strong decision maker - sometimes with limited information at your disposal
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, and handling ambiguous situations. We grow fast, and your role will evolve over time.
- Confident presenting to large audiences, both internally and externally
- You’re not just a hard worker, but an efficient one. You love multitasking, and working across multiple regions and respect and understand cultural differences
- Excellent communication skills. You can write, speak, and optionally sing/dance in a professional convincing and persuasive way.
- You are willing to travel.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice!).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Healthcare scheme and pension.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location.
“Keep It Cloudy” is our collective motto internally - we stay true to the things we value. We understand that supporting each other goes a long way. We believe in the quality and personalisation of the customer experience, and that phenomenal people are the foundation of our business, and key to everything we do. We believe diversity and individuality lead to better decision-making, improved problem solving, greater creativity and innovation.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Rigetti Computing, Berkeley, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
Acquia, Boston, MA
Senior Test Engineer
Accion Systems, Boston (Charlestown)
IT Windows Systems Engineer, contract
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Lead Mobile & Mixed Reality Developer
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
IDEO.org, San Francisco, CA