Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
This position is open in our London & Edinburgh offices. You can have a look for yourself to what it is to work in our cloudy hubs !
What does the Cloud Products team do?
The Cloud Products team is responsible for creating and defining a world class set of market offerings, delivered by the best people in the industry. Our products leverage our intellectual property and partner solutions to enable our customers to innovate faster, better, and cheaper.
The Cloud Product Engineer’s mission is to ensure delivery of the newest products and technologies ever to be hosted on public cloud. They are an integral part of the Cloud Products team and will be empowered to have a hands-on role in developing our solutions.
This is an awesome role for a Developer, Engineer or Product Engineer who would love to see their bright ideas implemented at scale and experience a blend of Product strategy, technical delivery & thought leadership.
How will you spend your days ?
- Being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of the product features & technical collateral materials (and leading in some cases)
- Being a technical SME, able to steer colleagues on technical issues
- Selecting appropriate technologies and their best use according to product requirements
- Ensuring smooth handover of product deliverables to product team & peers
- Contributing to blogging and documentation around the product development
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase a product’s added value
How to stand out ?
- Experience with public Cloud providers (AWS at least, but Azure and/or GCP would be a plus).
- Systems administration skills including automation and orchestration
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Eagerness to understand the functioning of complex systems and provide expert advice on technical matters
- Solid communication skills: You can clearly articulate the vision and confidently communicate with stakeholders. You are able to identify core messages and act quickly and appropriately.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe. This year, Lisbon !
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of eCommerce Production
Head of Quality and Regulatory Affairs
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX
Specialized, Morgan Hill
Senior Technical Manager
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Product Development Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA