Cloud Product Engineer M/F
Cloudreach, London, Munich, Paris, New York City
Information Technology and Services
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
This position is open in our London, Munich, Paris and New York offices. You can have a look for yourself to what it is to work in our cloudy hubs !
What does the Cloud Products team do?
The Cloud Product Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day engineering feats for one or more Products.
How will you spend your days ?
- Being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of the product features & technical collateral materials (and leading in some cases)
- Being a technical SME, able to steer colleagues on technical issues
- Selecting appropriate technologies and their best use according to product requirements
- Ensuring smooth handover of product deliverables to product team & peers
- Contributing to blogging and documentation around the product development
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Identifying and developing opportunities to increase a product’s added value
How to stand out ?
The Cloud Product Engineer is an experienced Cloud Systems Developer with strong experience within a consulting organisation delivering highly-technical, complex engagements and with the passion to build innovative solutions. Particular preference is to be given for individuals who like to learn and implement new technologies and identify how to “wire things together” creatively.
The CPE also has a collaborative spirit that thrives in an agile / startup environment and can own task execution. Your skills and traits will include but not be limited to:
- Strong (Full Stack) Technical skills:
- A solid experience and high certification level from Cloud providers (AWS at least, but Azure and/or GCP would be a plus).
- Systems administration skills including automation and orchestration (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, K8s)
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Eagerness to understand the functioning of complex systems and provide expert advice on technical matters
- Within the Cloud industry, including delivering cloud solutions
- Confident and able to take responsibility for the technical output of a project
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn on the job
- Deep technical experience in multiple of the following (or similar) competencies:
- Adoption of DevOps practices
- Enterprise Architecture
- Application Development
- Infrastructure design
- IT Security and governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe. This year, Lisbon !
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - Content Platform
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Scribd, San Francisco headquarters
Lead Product Analyst
MyFitnessPal, San Francisco, CA
Office and Culture Manager (Pocket)
Mozilla, San Francisco
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC
Product Manager, Mobile
MLB Advanced Media, New York, NY