Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Overlooking Munich, our office is located on the 8th floor of a modern and light building, a short stroll away from Hirschgarten. How about a view of the Alps from your Cloudy Hub ?
How will you spend your days ?
This is a unique opportunity for a commercially minded architect with a deep knowledge of and a strong believer in cloud technologies. If you’d like to get involved in an exciting high growth role, this is the job for you. As a Solutions Architect, your primary role is to be a Cloudreach evangelist who acts as a trusted advisor, is solution focused, commercially minded and provides a unified customer experience with significant technical depth. You will be a member of the Cloudreach Commercial Operations team and expected to be able to contribute to the wider business beyond your functional role.
Role Responsibilities: (among others!):
- Technical pre-sales and deal creation. You’ll be engaging in technical pre-sales activities, from presenting and scoping to proposal writing, costings and order form creation. You can transform customer requirements into well articulated and compelling solutions.
- Commercial awareness. You will be part of the commercial team growing our business by identifying and influencing opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Customer experience. You will liaise with delivery stakeholders to ensure our clients have a seamless experience from first contact to project initiation.
- Partner relationships. You will help foster our very strong links to our partners (AWS, Microsoft, Splunk, Alert Logic, etc) from a technical perspective.
- Getting things done. Through your hard work you will ensure all the effort that goes into a proposal turns into actual business and customer satisfaction.
What do we look for?
- At least 5 years of professional work experience.
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen and the ability to demonstrate your client facing credibility in professional services or similar.
- You may have been a Consultant, IT Manager, Technical (project) Manager, Development Manager or similar in previous roles and will have spent time executing systems integration projects.
- Solid understanding of company finances and project budgets as well as meeting revenue targets.
- You will be expert at articulating and architecting Enterprise system solutions covering messaging and collaboration, data analytics, storage and more.
- An AWS Professional accreditation would be advantageous but it is not necessary as you will take it here through our own Cloudy University!
- An attitude of getting things done and full of energy and enthusiasm.
- You have a deep understanding of technology and will be able to propose and articulate innovative technical solutions, whatever the challenge. You are eager to continue to learn new skills and technologies.
- You are able to build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals with clients and partners.
- You have a strong eye for detail with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and are persistent (and consistent!) in achieving what you set out to achieve.
- You have a customer-centric and consultative approach to assess client’s needs.
- You get cloud computing, and know how it is transforming the way applications, services and businesses are run.
- You are a fluent German and English speaker.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (choice of iOS or Android available)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the Clouds
- Uncapped holiday and your birthday off
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance (in addition to the German statutory health care)
- World-class training and career development opportunities such as AWS Professional Accreditations, Salesforce Accreditations, etc through our Cloudy University
- Attractive and centrally-located office in all the cities Cloudreach has a presence
- Office snacks, lunch vouchers and team lunches
- Annual spot bonus based on company and individual performance
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Industriemechaniker / Einrichter (m/w) Stanzbiegeanlagen
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Front-end Developer
Senior Engineer, Data
Glossier, Remote or New York City
TaskRabbit, San Francisco
Senior Site Reliability Engineer
BuzzFeed, New York
Netflix, Los Gatos, California