Enterprise Cloud Sales Executive
Cloudreach, Chicago, Dallas, NewYorkCity, Atlanta
Information Technology and Services
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub in 2009, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We believe tomorrow's industry leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Our mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities and methodologies to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Our experience in enabling, integrating, and operating cloud platforms is unparalleled. Our customers are Enterprises with $1Bn+ in revenue looking to transform their business using cloud technologies. Will you be tomorrow’s digital revolutionary? We’re ready when you are.
We work on challenging transformational, consultative and technical projects such as building business cases, change management, application redevelopments, data center migrations, data analytics, IOT and digital estates. This is not your average company; we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the cloud.
Not if. When will you join the best and most progressive Cloud Enabler in the industry?
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
The core mission of the Enterprise Cloud Sales Executive is to help scale the business by increasing bookings and revenue with greater impact than an individual contributor.
What do we look for?
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Proven sales leadership and team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders and getting the best from a team with a broad range of background and skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
- Deliver against monthly and quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing and mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring and coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage and nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners’ senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales and deal creation
- Accurately report and forecast the team’s performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process and utilise the Cloudy tools available
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smartphone.
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard.
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off.
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Full benefits and 401k match.
- Kick-off events at cool locations throughout the country.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Media & Brand Research Specialist
Cheddar, New York
Business Operations Manager, Strategy & Insights
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Landor, Landor San Francisco
Composite Manufacturing Engineer - Layup & Preforming
Customer Support Advocate
Senior Video Accountant
Refinery29, New York