Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak 30 languages.
Our mission at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Our Paris office is located on the iconic Boulevard Haussmann, minutes away from the Champs-Élysées, Parc Monceau and Gare St Lazare. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Paris office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days ?
We are looking for commercially aware and experienced Cloud Project & Programme managers (Cloud Engagement Manager is the term we use at Cloudreach!) to drive our Customer’s large-scale technology & business transformation Projects and Programme.
As a Cloud Engagement Manager (CEM) at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of these transformations. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery and results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction and success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team and yourself. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Full lifecycle Project & Programme Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage and report
- Direct and strategically steer
- Management of all stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner
- Consulting to Cloudreach Customers in Cloud Project & Programme Management, delivery excellence and best practice
- Full lifecycle management of Cloudreach internal initiatives
- Risk, assumption, dependency, issue, change, account and escalation management - internal and external to Cloudreach
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery
- Play an active part in the CEM Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups and quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving CEM methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
How to stand out ?
- You have a stellar educational background
- 5+ years of experience as a Project and/or Programme Manager
- Established and demonstrable competence as a Client facing full lifecycle Programme, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment.
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment and making clear and decisive decisions.
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages and articulate Cloudreach’s vision at all levels of stakeholder and is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, and the identification of both opportunities and risk.
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time.
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and have a continued focus on personal development.
- French as a first language, fluent in English
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, and a smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘Cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office on Boulevard Haussmann is filled with free drinks and snacks, Playstation 4, board games and bean bags.
- Meal vouchers and “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination in Europe. This year, Lisbon !
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
** No agencies please **
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit https://www.cloudreach.com/
Jobs You May Like
Brookfield Residential, Austin, TX
Director of Supply Chain and Logistics
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Keyholder Optician, Warby Parker Classroom
Warby Parker, Dallas, TX
Infrastructure and Data Engineering Lead
DataCamp, Belgium or London
Associate Project Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Community Associate, Retail - Los Angeles (Contract)
Lyft, Los Angeles, CA