Business Development Consultant
Cloudreach, NewYorkCity, Seattle
Information Technology and Services
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub in 2009, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We believe tomorrow's industry leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Our mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities and methodologies to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Our experience in enabling, integrating, and operating cloud platforms is unparalleled. Our customers are Enterprises with $1Bn+ in revenue looking to transform their business using cloud technologies. Will you be tomorrow’s digital revolutionary? We’re ready when you are.
We work on challenging transformational, consultative and technical projects such as building business cases, change management, application redevelopments, data center migrations, data analytics, IOT and digital estates. This is not your average company; we keep our feet on the ground and our heads in the cloud.
Not if. When will you join the best and most progressive Cloud Enabler in the industry?
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
As a Business Development Consultant, you will focus on helping customers drive business transformation using the power of the cloud. This is a unique opportunity for a charismatic sales person with a deep interest and a strong passion for cloud technologies. If you’d like to get involved in an exciting role in a high growth company in an industry that’s only going one way, this is the position for you.
You will be working in the following areas (and more!):
- You will be a member of the Cloudreach Commercial Operations team, having complete ownership of the development of your allocated account(s).
- You will be responsible for maximizing Cloudreach’s presence within your accounts by understanding your Customers needs and articulating our value add through our end-to-end set of services and solutions.
- You will own, develop and drive your go-to-market strategy through establishing productive, professional relationships with key business stakeholders (including C-level) in these accounts.
- Using your relationship skills, you will help foster our existing strong partner relationships with Amazon, Microsoft and alliance network working closely with your account counterparts.
- You’ll proactively enhance and refine our processes by assessing, clarifying, and validating market trends and our customer needs on an ongoing basis, to ensure our offerings and services are in line with those needs.
- You’ll build internal relationships and stay on top of your forecasting, account planning and generating proposals to accurately predict revenue, sales coordination and resource demand, ensuring a seamless customer experience.
What do we look for?
- 7+ years of sales experience.
- You understand technology and understand how cloud computing is changing how businesses are run.
- You will know the art of deal making and deal closing with a large Enterprise.
- You are able to build long lasting relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- You have experience in articulating Enterprise system solutions preferably covering business applications, messaging and collaboration, data analytics, storage and more.
- Ability to demonstrate your client facing credibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smartphone.
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard.
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off.
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Full benefits and 401k match.
- Kick-off events at cool locations throughout the country.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive - Chicago
Townsquare Interactive, Billings, MT
Business Development Representative
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive - Florida
Sales Development Rep (College)
Blue Star Sports, Plano, TX
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada