Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
A stone’s throw from Leather Lane food market, our HQ is located in London at Farringdon. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our London office
What does the Commercial Operations team do?
The Commercial Operations team's mission is to deliver the bookings and revenue targets by promoting our business purpose - to enable innovation - across our client base. This is what traditional organisations would call "Sales and Marketing", but we believe we're more than just that and we do things differently at Cloudreach.
How will you spend your days ?
As a Business Development Consultant, you will :
- Develop and execute customer acquisition plans (includes customer, solution and contact mapping)
- Develop relationships with Cloudreach partners including building joint customer acquisition plans
- Engage senior decision makers within the customer’s organisation
- Acquire new customers from an assigned set of named prospects
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other Cloudreach resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery and implementation, as needed, or as directed by management in order to meet performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively enhance and refine our processes by assessing, clarifying, and validating market trends and our customer needs on an ongoing basis, to ensure our offerings and services are in line with those needs
- Stay on top of forecasting, account planning and generating proposals to accurately predict revenue, sales coordination and resource demand, ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Responsible for maximising Cloudreach’s presence within accounts by understanding Customers needs and articulating Cloudreach value add through our end-to-end set of services and solutions
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
We are growing massively and there are huge opportunities for professional development across all of our Business Units, either in different commercial roles, in management or in anything you can add value to. If you have loads of energy, ambition and talent, the sky’s the limit!
We have offices all over Europe and and North America so if you ever fancied trying a new country on for size, we would love to help you do that.
How to stand out ?
- At least 5 years’ Direct Sales experience within the area of IT consulting or cloud computing
- Minimum 3 years experience in managing large, complex enterprise deals (product + services desirable)
- Experience working with and developing relationships within partner organisations including building joint customer acquisition plans
- Know the art of deal making and have a track record of closing deals with large Enterprise organizations
- High level of initiative and vision, commercial acumen, strategic skill with the ability to drive sales and add value to a successful business preferably in a channel driven environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and engage with senior level decision makes up to and including the C-suite
- Consultative skills
- Strong business development skills
- Solid understanding of technology
- A great “cloudy fit”: someone who is easy to work with, one step ahead, respects individuality, and promotes personal growth
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal Google Apps domain and new smartphone (you will have to choose between a Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in Chancery Lane is filled with free drinks and snacks, Xbox One, pool table, board games, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret location in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate Director, Building Innovations
Sidewalk Labs, Toronto
Happiness Ambassador (Part Time)
Oh My Green, Campbell, CA
Instacart, San Francisco
Senior Director, Business Development and Partnerships
Tapingo, San Francisco
Technical Solutions Manager
Foursquare, Beijing, China
Director of Publisher Development
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA