Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak 30 languages.
Our mission at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS and Microsoft and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
We’ve just moved! Our new Edinburgh office is located in the centre of Edinburgh’s old town, nestled at the foot of the ancient hill of Arthur’s Seat and the beautiful modern buildings that house the Scottish Parliament.
What does the Cloud Operations team do ?
Cloud Operations are our team of super-human Engineers who support our customer’s cloud infrastructure as a managed service.
We have an awesome Bi-Modal service that offers our customers peace of mind with enterprise level, ITIL driven support, as well as offer all the agile, funky advantages that DevOps and Automation provides. They get their hands dirty across a wide range of technologies including AWS, Azure, Linux, MS SQL, Chef, Splunk, Lambda and and many more.
How will you spend your days ?
- You will carry out pro-active maintenance of supported customer environments.
- You will liaise with the customer directly in the case of major incidents
- You will ensure that internal tooling, process and procedures are regularly maintained and provide input into improvement plans and roadmaps.
- You will ensure your knowledge of the platforms is accurately maintained and play a lead role in ensuring the transfer of skills to your cloudy work mates.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
- We are growing massively and there are huge opportunities for professional development across all of our Business Units. Within Cloud Operations, there are opportunities to move into DevOps, Technical Team Leadership, Management, Service Delivery and many others. For someone with loads of energy and ambition, the sky’s the limit!
- We have offices all over Europe and and North America so if you ever fancied trying a new country on for size, we would love to help you do that.
How to stand out ?
- A Degree in a relevant subject and/or some fantastic work experience to talk about.
- You should really want to get deep on enterprise tech (eg. AWS, Azure, RedHat, SQL server, Oracle, Active Directory, VPNs and Firewalls etc).
- Knowledge Configuration Management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Ability to Programme/script in Python, Powershell, BASH
- Experience in enterprise infrastructure or public cloud technologies would be a great.
- Passion for technology, in particular the Cloud is super, SUPER important. If you think “I can’t wait to get stuck into this new stuff!” this could be the best job you ever had.
- We are a top tier partner for AWS, Azure & Google Cloud so any certifications would be a big bonus
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor and a smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !).
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Our Season Ticket Loan will make your daily commute less expensive.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office in the Tun is filled with free drinks and snacks, an Xbox One and big screen TV, pool table, foosball, bean bags and sofas.
- “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us!
- Discount on private healthcare scheme and gym membership. Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool secret destination in Europe.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Program Manager - Professional Services
Icertis, Edison, New Jersey
Professional Services Analyst (Germany)
Medallia, Munich Area, Germany
Customer Support Specialist - US Schools support (12h30 – 21h00)
Prodigy Finance, Cape Town
Junior Business Development Executive PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Senior Account Executive
Hypebeast, Hong Kong