Regional Sales Leader
Cloudreach, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, NewYorkCity, Seattle
Information Technology and Services
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Salesforce and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The core mission of the Regional Sales Leader is to help scale the business by increasing bookings and revenue with a focus on developing a geographic territory. The RSL is given a territory quota, that is distributed to individual sellers under their management. The RSL’s time should be spent coaching their team, running opportunity/account reviews, running weekly forecast meetings, reporting and rolling up the Regional team forecast to the Head of Commercial, and other activities that enable and support the sellers.
The RSL acts as leader to a geographic team of sellers. The RSL is expected to hold individual one-to-one meetings with their direct reports on a regular basis, where the IDP and other goals are discussed. RSL will conduct performance reviews with all direct reports with a view for consistent feedback along with annual reviews.The RSL will be responsible for quota assignment within their geographic region along with hiring and onboarding of new commercial sellers.
What will you do?
- Deliver against monthly and quarterly bookings/revenue target by:
- managing and mentoring the team to achieve their individual targets
- sponsoring senior relationships with the top accounts
- Hiring and coaching Commercial representatives
- Manage and nurture relationships with Cloudreach partners’ senior sales management (AWS, Azure, Google, etc) to ensure alignment
- Build long lasting relationships with C-level individuals in top accounts
- Mentor team in Pre-sales and deal creation
- Accurately report and forecast the team’s performance using Salesforce
- Comply with the Cloudreach Commercial Ops process and utilise the Cloudy tools available
- Mentor the team to build and execute the Account/Territory plans
- Proactively monitor customers’ satisfaction and service delivery
- Promote personal growth of the team members
- As a senior member of the Commercial Operations team, she will be expected to contribute to the overall commercial strategy and implement it across the team.
- Participate in Regional and Global leadership forums
What do we look for?
- Solid understanding of technology within an enterprise context
- Provide line management that drives an individual's personal development for a geographic team of sellers. Deal with any direct report issues in a cloudy way.
- Proven sales leadership and team management skills
- Strong mentoring skills
- Experience in leading other leaders and getting the best from a team with a broad range of background and skills
- Results oriented
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Ability to credibly present to audiences of senior decision makers
- A consultative sales background
- Strong organization skills and planning ability
What are our Cloudy Perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smartphone.
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard.
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off.
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University.
- Centrally-located offices.
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday.
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV.
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else.
- Full benefits and 401k match.
- Kick-off events at cool locations throughout the country.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Sublease), Charlotte Market
Warby Parker, Charlotte, NC
CircleCI, San Francisco, California
Senior Customer Success Manager (Remote Denver)
Okta, Denver, Colorado
VP, Demand Generation
CB Insights, New York, NY
City Operations Representative