Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Channel Sales Executive identifies, recruits, and wins high-value, high-potential partner accounts within an assigned territory. The Channel Sales Executive is the “face of the company” to the market and represents the entire range of company products and services offered to our partners.
What does the Cloudamize team do?
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud.
Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
How will you spend your days?
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals in assigned partner territory.
- Design and implement sales strategies that ensure we meet our sales objectives by recruiting and signing new partner accounts within assigned territory.
- Prospect new partner opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Lead partner candidates through entire sales process including needs assessment, demos, solution development, contract negotiations, pricing/discounting, deal terms, quoting, and closing.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address partner and end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to. Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Cloudamize within their organization.
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option.
- Develop strong presence and awareness in the territory for Cloudamize through participation in community and technology organizations.
- Participate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
How to stand out?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Science / Computer Science, or a related field
- 5-7 Years of experience in Channel Sales
- An exceptional track record of proven success in sales and business development and quota attainment in aggressive growth environments. This individual will be very comfortable developing relationships and closing business with c-level executives of large technology companies.
- Complex deal structuring and strong negotiation skills required
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Strong technical proficiency and command of cloud computing technology
- Results oriented, customer focused, and able to plan, organize and coordinate the necessary arrangements to achieve successful business results
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Supervisor - Denver
Casper, San Francisco
Market Intelligence Consultant -Chinese market
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Sales Development Executive, CEUR
Rubrik, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sales Assistant - Part-Time
Brookfield Residential, Bridgeville, DE
Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sailthru, New York
Account Executive - French speaking
Qualtrics , Dublin