Full Stack Software Developer
Cloudreach, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Norfolk, NewYorkCity, Reston, Seattle, RemoteUS
Information Technology and Services
Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Full Stack Software Developer will be a part of the cloud analytics team. You will work on building a cutting-edge analytics engine that transforms raw cloud usage data into valuable insights for IaaS users. You will have an opportunity to develop features that will help our customers improve their business goals and have a major impact on the growth of the company.
What does the Cloudamize team do?
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud.
Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
How to stand out?
- 3-5 Years years of programming experience with skills in several of the following
- Skilled in one or more of the following:
- Cloud Devops
- Data Analytics
- It is useful to have experience in several of the following:
- Active Directory
- MS SQL
- We value and will put to use experience in the following:
- active directory, system center, sharepoint, MS exchange
- operating systems and networking principles
- application and system performance monitoring
- developing and debugging highly reliable distributed systems
- JVM, GPU, GWT
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smart phone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer - Video Algorithms
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Design Engineer
Bulk Handling Systems, Eugene, Oregon
Senior Network Engineer
Intersection, New York
Software Engineer - Android Infrastructure
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Repair Technicians (Mobile Phones + Tablets)
Technology Risk Senior Advisor
KPMG New Zealand, Wellington