Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Strategic Partner Manager will be directly responsible for the support and success of one of our most strategic partners, Microsoft. You will be responsible for ensuring they remain trained, supported, and productive using the Cloudamize platform in the delivery of services to their clients and the achievement of their revenue objectives.
What does the Cloudamize team do?
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud.
Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
How will you spend your days?
- Work with Microsoft Account Managers, SSPs and ATUs to help drive Cloudamize implementation
- Develop strong, productive working relationships at the operating level that epitomize mutual trust and respect
- Develop mutual performance objectives and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Oversee the onboarding, training and enablement of new opportunities and the ongoing training and support of existing opportunities to maximize sales production
- Provide timely and expeditious product and technical support of the Cloudamize platform such as understanding analytic results, functional capabilities, workflow, functionality, best practice etc.
- Coordinate the involvement of Cloudamize personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner requirements and performance objectives
- Provide support for partner demos and sales calls as needed
- Ensure partner compliance with partner contracts
How to stand out?
- 7-10 years of experience in Strategic and Partner Accounts Management
- Bachelor’s degree in (or in pursuit of) Information Science / Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Business or a related field
- Experience working with Microsoft at the field level.
- Extremely client focused, ability to establish and maintain trusted relationships
- Ability to work comfortably and achieve results in a resource-constrained high-paced startup environment
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate partner issues
- Strong technical proficiency and command of cloud computing technology
- Experience in troubleshooting / support for infrastructure and software
- Exposure to virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hyper-V)
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills with the ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Previous project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.