Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation”. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Our Paris office is located minutes away from the iconic Champs-Élysées, the Boulevard Haussmann, Parc Monceau and Gare St Lazare. See what it’s like to work in our Cloudy Hub: A day in our Paris office
What does the Cloud Enablement team do?
Our Cloud Enablement team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to Cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
How will you spend your days ?
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient and scalable platforms - helping clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
- Acting as a technical leader and mentoring our Cloud Systems Developers on cloud based automation of continuous integration, continuous deployment of innovative solutions and industry best DevOps engineering practices.
- Providing advice, guidance and direction for questions and requests for information from other areas.
- Proactively identifying and validating areas of potential improvement where appropriate.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
- You can grow into a Cloud Architect or a Cloud Consultant.
- There are opportunities for relocation in our other cloudy hubs
How to stand out ?
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar STEM subject.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go -- but talk to us if you love to hack in any language.
- Experience with cloud ecosystems, from requirements analysis all the way to operations in AWS or Azure.
- Proven coaching and mentoring skills i.e. experience with technically nurturing junior peers to advance their knowledge of different processes for the successful delivery of Infrastructure projects.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills - you’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Fluent in French and English. This is a mandatory requirement.
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitor, personal and new smartphone (you will have to choose between Galaxy or iPhone - make the right choice !)
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture: our people are diverse, passionate and easy to work with.
- Enjoy our uncapped holiday policy and your birthday off.
- Cloudy University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities.
- Our office is filled with free drinks and snacks, Playstation 4, board games and bean bags.
- Private Healthcare and pension plan, meal vouchers, and “Cloudy Lunch” where every Friday we take over a local restaurant. Enjoy, it’s on us !
- We kick-off every new financial year by getting together in a cool destination. This year, Cancun !
*We do not work with recruitment agencies
*All applicants must have the right to work in the EU
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer
EnerNOC, US - Bend OR
Senior Exchange Administrator
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Modeling Scientist, Inventory Performance
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
Internet of Things (IoT) Cloud Platform Development Delivery Manager/Digital (Northeast)
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA