Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Helpdesk Support Manager will drive support initiatives with leading technology companies to enhance relevance, reach and revenue for our platform.
What does the Cloudamize team do?
Cloudamize provides a cloud computing analytics platform that accelerates cloud migration and maximizes cloud ROI. Using the Cloudamize platform, customers can calculate and compare TCO across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform; automatically discover all applications and their dependencies; determine which applications to migrate and when; identify their optimal cloud instances and storage options; design a phased migration plan; and gain clear visibility into cloud costs for better control. Armed with high precision analytics and powerful automation, customers can make accurate cloud decisions faster, easier, and with more confidence, so they can speed and simplify cloud planning, migration, and management and ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud.
Cloudamize is part of the Cloudreach Software Business Unit and is proudly located in Philadelphia.
How will you spend your days?
- Manage a team of Support Technician; act as mentor and coach to team members
- Provide product support to Support Technicians
- Enable Support Technicians to diagnose and resolve customer problems and educate users on problem resolutions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Ensure customer requirements are met with consistently high quality of service
- Identify the need for new software products or enhancements to existing products
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and update our customers on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented
- Periodically review software support log(s); track performance and identify trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Assist in the QA process of new iterations of the software
- Determine which issues require software support and redirect those that do not to the appropriate resolution team
How to stand out?
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or computer science is required.
- Must have 5 or more years of experience as a service desk/help desk manager or installation/integration services manager or equivalent work experience within the (type of) industry.
- Need experience with and a strong commitment to rigorous, quality-driven process methods. Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high quality responsiveness and overall service to clients.
- Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users) via telephone, email, IM, and in person.
- Presentation skills are necessary.
- 5+ years of experience with Java and/or C# required; experience with UML, Rational preferred.
- Require project management experience; candidates with PMP are preferred.
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro and smart phone
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture -- we work hard and play hard
- Uncapped holidays and your birthday off
- World-class training and career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables and Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, and growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits and 401k match
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Engineering Manager
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Sales Engineer, Partner Services
OpenX, OpenX - London
iOS Engineer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, Canada
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Senior Product Manager - Partner Devices (NRDP SDK)
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Security Engineer, Infrastructure Protection
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA