Cloud Systems Developer
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Cloud Professional Services team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. We support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
The core mission of a Cloud Systems Developer is to deliver technical solutions using cutting edge technologies and industry best practices to implement cloud platforms for Cloudreach customers. The Cloud Systems Developer promotes the use of automation to solve technical challenges, and strives to create elegant, reliable, performant and cost-effective solutions as part of the project deliverables. The primary focus of a Cloud Systems Developer is the automated deployment & configuration of infrastructure and the tools used to build that infrastructure.
- Adventures in developing cloud-native distributed systems, container orchestration platforms, microservice and serverless architectures, and immutable infrastructure delivery mainly in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Orchestration and automation of build and deployment processes, continuous integration and application configuration management.
- Using automation and configuration management tooling (Puppet, Chef, Ansible) to ensure compliance and ongoing operation of large estates.
- Migrations of legacy workloads to transform and shape them into dynamic, resilient, and scalable platforms which will help our clients to make the most of the cloud.
- Working with reputable clients and stakeholders to identify requirements and take these from design through to build and beyond.
What are we looking for?
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption.
- Software development experience and/or automation in Python, Ruby, or Go is ideal, but talk to us if you love to program in any language.
- Experience in successfully implementing simple enterprise solutions in the cloud using a vast range of cloud technologies and one cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP, AliCloud)
- Coding - "Push back bad code. Practices and evangelises best coding practice. Has worked with CI/CD and Testing Frameworks. Has helped design or build a network solution for customers.
- You automate everything where sensible. If you had 10 servers, you wouldn’t update each one manually, right?
- Systems administration skills - you’ll probably prefer a command line to a GUI.
- Stakeholder Management - Ability to understand customer requirements and manage expectations for personal deliverables.
- Must be willing to travel.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you an uncapped holiday allowance (+ your birthday off!), employee assistance programs, and resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.