Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’re on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Let’s talk.
Which team will you be part of?
Our Consulting team helps provide consultative, architectural, program and engineering support for our customers' journeys to the cloud. The word 'Enablement' was chosen carefully, to encompass the idea that we support and encourage a collaborative approach to cloud adoption, sharing best practices, helping change the culture of teams and strategic support to ensure success.
What will your role be?
As a Cloud Consultant within Cloudreach, you will help key clients define their cloud strategy and create cloud governance models. You will use your consultancy experience to drive progress with clients, which sometimes may require challenging their modus operandi. You will leverage experiences of what has worked well and not so well from other clients.
- You will leverage experiences of what has worked well and not so well from other clients.
- Our engineering and project management teams will look to you to set direction and provide mentoring.
- You will act as the link between the customer, the technical project team and the project/program managers, providing drive and understanding across business needs, technical implementation and organisational aspects.
- With an alliance of soft and technical skills the Cloud Consultant will step into different contexts to assist pre-sales, unlock political or technical situation, evangelise and advice on technology and strategic vision.
- Help customers shape their journey to adopting Amazon Web Services and provide our customers with technical and strategic guidance on their “cloud journey”.
- Run customer facing workshops to tease out business drivers or present technical concepts
- Technical Skills: Creates and delivers new content around complex topics to mix competency audiences. Creates upskilling framework suited to customer culture and ability
- Help train our project management team on new technical areas
- Community Health - Moderates community content. Organises events. Encourages respectful discussion, behaviour serves as a role model.
- Assist Cloud Architects to design architecture or create governance models
- Provide hands-on technical expertise when required on key projects
- You will be a technology agnostic professional and will attend conferences, talks, seminars, Tech MeetUps and share your experiences with your colleagues
What are we looking for?
- Stakeholder Management: Manages technical and commercial Director/VP stakeholder relationships.
- Leading and owning workshops with multiple stakeholders of senior level. Serves as trusted strategic advisor.
- Technical Delivery: Has managed the implementation of large complex enterprise solutions. Relates approach to legacy technology, process and frameworks (ie ITIL, TOGAF). Owns customer workstream programme across regions to drive the business outcomes, collaborating with other Cloud Consultants and colleagues.
- Public Speaking - Confident presenting to large audiences, both internally and externally, including pre and post sales situations with original content
- Mentoring - Provides guidance and mentoring to more junior team members to help with career and personal development.
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Bulk Handling Systems
Software Engineer - Embedded Systems
Bulk Handling Systems, National Recovery Technologies