Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’re on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Let’s talk.
Which team will you be part of?
As part of our Solutions division you will be joining our Cloud Architect team. Our Cloud Architects play a key role in designing and delivering innovative cloud solutions to our customers.
What will your role be?
The Cloud Architect promotes Cloudreach services by providing thought leadership internally and externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
We are looking for a Cloud Architect to drive the adoption of Cloudreach services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
- Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Providing overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Contributing to Cloudreach internal tooling
- Producing white papers and best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts and presentations
- Implementing PoC’s making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
- Guides and influences customer stakeholders
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
What are we looking for?
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using public cloud.
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Technical Leadership - Provides overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature.
- Contributes to improve existing knowledge-base content, reusable assets, or best practice materials.
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
154 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.