Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing.
We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fuelled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Centrally located in the heart of Gastown, the Vancouver office overlooks the City’s iconic Steam Clock and boasts amazing ocean and mountain views. Our open concept heritage office is outfitted with bean bags, foosball, darts, pool table, big screen TVs, and a well-stocked kitchen. See what it’s like to work in one of the world’s most liveable cities!
Check out what a day in our Vancouver office is like!
What does the Cloud Operations team do ?
Cloud Operations are our team of super-human Engineers who support our customer’s cloud infrastructure as a managed service.
We have an awesome Bi-Modal service that offers our customers peace of mind with enterprise level, ITIL driven support, as well as offer all the agile, funky advantages that DevOps and Automation provides. They get their hands dirty across a wide range of technologies including AWS, Azure, Linux, MS SQL, Chef, Splunk, Lambda and and many more.
How will you spend your days ?
- You will carry out pro-active maintenance of supported customer environments.
- You will liaise with the customer directly in the case of major incidents
- You will ensure that internal tooling, process and procedures are regularly maintained and provide input into improvement plans and roadmaps.
- You will ensure your knowledge of the platforms is accurately maintained and play a lead role in ensuring the transfer of skills to your cloudy work mates.
What kind of career progression can you expect ?
- We are growing massively and there are huge opportunities for professional development across all of our Business Units. Within Cloud Operations, there are opportunities to move into DevOps, Technical Team Leadership, Management, Service Delivery and many others. For someone with loads of energy and ambition, the sky’s the limit!
- We have offices all over Europe and and North America so if you ever fancied trying a new country on for size, we would love to help you do that.
How to stand out ?
- A Degree in a relevant subject and/or some fantastic work experience to talk about.
- You should really want to get deep on enterprise tech (eg. AWS, Azure, RedHat, SQL server, Oracle, Active Directory, VPNs and Firewalls etc).
- Knowledge Configuration Management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Ability to script in Python, Powershell, BASH or higher level language
- Experience in enterprise infrastructure or public cloud technologies would be a great.
- Passion for technology, in particular the Cloud is super, SUPER important. If you think “I can’t wait to get stuck into this new stuff!” this could be the best job you ever had.
- We are a top tier Public Cloud Partner with Amazon, Google and Microsoft. Any certifications with any of these would be awesome!
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitors and a super cool smartphone
- Uncapped holidays..... Seriously! You’ll also get your birthday off to open your presents/eat lots of cake!
- We believe in rewarding work when it’s done; if you do something amazing, we’ll give you a spot bonus
- Cloudreach University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we work hard and play hard
- Fully stocked in-office kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday. There are also cool office amenities like beanbags, games like pool and foosball, and big screen TVs
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly meetings around North America and an annual kick off event in a cool secret destination
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Account Executive, North America (Metro)
Strava, Remote (East Coast)
Process Engineer - Production Process, Analytics
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Customer Success Manager
Qventus, Mountain View, CA
Operations Manager (f/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin
Software Engineer - Security
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Customer Support Specialist - Overnight Coverage, Phoenix AZ
Splash, Phoenix, AZ