Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries and speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to “enable innovation.” We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt and harness the power of cloud computing.
We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft and Google and help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. It’s not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
Centrally located in the heart of Gastown, the Vancouver office overlooks the City’s iconic Steam Clock and boasts amazing ocean and mountain views. Our open concept heritage office is outfitted with bean bags, foosball, darts, pool table, big screen TVs, and a well-stocked kitchen. See what it’s like to work in one of the world’s most livable cities!
Check out what a day in our Vancouver office is like!
What does the Cloud Operations team do ?
Cloud Operations provides SLA backed end-to-end managed service solutions. This covers support, governance, optimisation and security from full service / application outsource to acting as an infrastructure resolver group for AWS and Azure cloud services.
How will you spend your days?
- Carry out pro-active maintenance of supported customer environments
- Help deliver first class 24/7 service and support to our customers
- Liaise with customers directly in the case of major incidents
- Ensure knowledge of the platforms is accurately maintained and play a lead role in ensuring the transfer across all support staff
- Ensure internal tooling, process and procedures are regularly maintained and provide input into improvement plans and roadmaps
What do we look for?
- 2-3 years of tier 2 tech support experience
- A degree in a relevant subject and/or some fantastic work experience to talk about
- Excellent Linux and/or Microsoft system administration skills
- You should want to dive deep into enterprise tech (eg. AWS, Azure, SQL server, Oracle, Active Directory, VPNs etc)
- Highly motivated, proactive, and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are customer centric, and realize the value of providing excellent customer service
- Passion for technology, in particular the Cloud is super, SUPER important. If you think "I can't wait to get stuck into this new stuff!" this could be the best job you ever had
- We are a top tier AWS partner so any AWS certifications would be a big bonus. Also, any Azure certifications would be great
- A great "cloudy fit": Someone who is easy to work with, is one step ahead, respects individuality, and promotes personal growth
What are our cloudy perks?
- MacBook Pro, big screen monitors and a super cool smartphone
- Uncapped holidays..... Seriously! You’ll also get your birthday off to open your presents/eat lots of cake!
- We believe in rewarding work when it’s done; if you do something amazing, we’ll give you a spot bonus
- Cloudreach University: our continuous learning platform that will provide training and career development opportunities
- Unique ‘cloudy’ culture where we work hard and play hard
- Fully stocked in-office kitchen and team ‘cloudy’ lunches, taking over a restaurant every Friday. There are also cool office amenities like beanbags, games like pool and foosball, and big screen TVs
- Working with a collaborative, social team and levelling-up your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly meetings around North America and an annual kick off event in a cool secret destination
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Operations Associate
Associate Scientist II, CPD
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge
Product Project Manager
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Claims Business Analyst
Jetty, New York, NY
Associate Customer Success Manager
Zendrive, San Francisco California
Body in White (BIW) Manufacturing Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA