Cloud Operations Manager
Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’re on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Let’s talk.
Which team will you be part of?
The core mission of a Cloud Operations Manager is to manage and develop a high performing engineering and service team of Cloudreach engineers as part of our market leading Managed Services. Your primary focus will be ensuring the highest quality of service being delivered consistently to our managed service customers, whilst ensuring the happiness, ongoing personal development and general all round well being of our core operational specialists.
What will your role be?
- Promoting Growth - Continual personal development of engineers
- Service Level Compliance - Delivering against commitments
- Customer Satisfaction & Retention - Focus on delighted customers who look to retain Cloudreach as a partner.
- Employee Engagement - Maintain a motivated and engaged engineering team
- Customer Onboarding - Onboard customers efficiently and exceed customer expectations
- Improve Tooling and Automation - Reduce TOIL and increase operational throughput
What are we looking for?
- Cloud - Understands some of the constraints and opportunities presented by cloud platform services, and has partial knowledge of how they fit into both operational delivery and customer solutions. Direct experience working with one or more public CSPs - AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Customer focus - Participates in customer discussions at all phases of the customer journey, and is able to do some management of the translation of customer requirements into engineering solutions. Direct experience working with high customer escalations in a support or managed services environment
- Autonomy - Makes judgements and decisions within broadly defined approach and with minimal supervision. Can analyze a wide range of situations and resolve them in creative ways, demonstrating good judgement.
- Collaboration - Challenges, supports and guides peer managers; develops network with senior internal and external personnel.
- Leadership - Able to lead on small and mid-size projects where outcomes & approaches typically well defined. Provides management and guidance to direct reports through operational goals that are aligned to functional and business strategies.
- Incident management - Able to run small and mid-size incidents, and triage escalations appropriately.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting - Uses experience and a deep understanding of problem domain to identify and resolve a wide range of issues within Cloud infrastructure
- Business focus - aware of the connection between business strategy and day to day operational deliver
- Best Practices - Working understanding of current best practices for IT operations and some ability to adapt this to support the delivery of cloud based managed applications.
- Passionate about continuous improvement and promoting a culture of feedback driven by data and key metrics..
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
A modern woman's destination for how to live a stylish, well-rounded life