Human Resources Data Internship- 6 months FTC
Cloudreach, Chicago, USA
Information Technology and Services
~ 6 months fixed term contract ~
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our People team lives by the mantra "we hire talent, we develop talent and we engage talent'' and is dedicated to promoting a unique and inclusive culture. We're talent experts, employee engagers, savvy communicators and business leaders. Help us grow, inspire and engage our people that make Cloudreach such a great place to work.
What will your role be?
Great opportunity for someone looking to get experience in an HR team!
The Human Resources Data Intern will assist the People Operations team in data maintenance and clean-up in Cloudreach’s HRIS, Workday. They will contribute to multiple data cleansing projects as well as process improvements within the People Operations team. The intern will also assist the Cloud Professional Services with developing a process to create and update biographies used externally for our clients, this will be done by using the data that currently exist within Workday.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Transactions clean-up in Workday
- Document organization and upload
- Various Workday data cleansing - system wide updates, tagging, etc.
- Develop and maintain CPS Profiles
What are we looking for?
- Data input (Workday HCM experience preferred)
- Basic project management experience
- Data input/management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different areas of the business
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on quality & process improvement
- Exceptional problem solving, time management and prioritization skills with a passion for technology & process improvement
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and inconsistencies and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process
- Self starter: We're a growing business and “I'm busy” is the norm, so you need to persevere and make things happen.
- Team player: able to cooperate with colleagues to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects at any one time, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrate ability to lead and complete projects and ad-hoc assignments independently or with cross-functional People and partner teams (functional, regional and global) in collaborative, creative and effective ways with minimal supervision
- Needs to be able to build trust quickly and adapt quickly to the variety of different people and situations that they will come across in the organisation.
What are our perks?
- Meaningful and impactful work opportunities at a pioneering, cutting edge cloud services provider
- People-first mentality. We know that you and your mental health & wellbeing are #1. That’s why we give you resources to support your mental health & wellbeing.
- We embrace technologies that unlock agile & flexible ways of working. We respect our people to do their work when and how they work best. Work-life blend is a priority!
- Our dynamic work environment enables autonomy while also promoting a sense of belonging to a global community
- Opportunity for growth & development. Not only will you work alongside and learn from industry thought leaders, you will also be reimbursed for function-based certifications. We’re multi-cloud and proud!
- An inclusive workplace where varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view are celebrated and the individual is respected, included and empowered to bring their whole self to work
- Transparency in business updates & communications. Whether you’re on the senior leadership team or a brand new employee, you’re an integral part of the team and we’ll make sure you know what’s up
- Recognition-rich company culture where daily wins are celebrated and individuals living out our values are applauded
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price