Project Delivery Manager
Cloudreach, London, Amsterdam, Paris, Edinburgh
Information Technology and Services
Project Delivery Manager
All Applications must be submitted in English
Cloudreach is the leading multi-cloud services provider. Our mission is to help companies navigate their unique journeys to the cloud and build new foundations for future growth. We’re a team of multi-cloud natives with certifications across AWS, GCP and Azure. Businesses that work with Cloudreach adopt cutting-edge technologies to solve challenges and create new opportunities. Working exclusively on public cloud, we deliver unrivaled value for more than 1000 enterprise clients globally.
Behind our services are our Cloudreachers.
We pride ourselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. We are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way. You can learn more about our innovative culture, global workforce, and Cloudy Values on our website.
We're not content with the status quo. We're here to do things better, and then do better things.
What team will you be on?
Our Customer Delivery team holds full accountability for the successful delivery and support of services that have been sold to a customer. They are responsible for and take ownership of all aspects of Project Management, resourcing, and reporting as required and as per the services purchased. While adhering to best practices, Customer Delivery ensures a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery and results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction and success for the Customer, Cloudreach, the delivery squad and themselves.
What will your role be?
We are looking for a commercially aware and experienced Project Delivery Manager to drive our Customer’s large-scale technology & business transformation Projects and Programmes.
As a Project Delivery Manager at Cloudreach, you will be accountable for the successful delivery of large engagements. You will ensure a continued focus on the commercial impact of the delivery and results, constantly striving for high levels of satisfaction and success for your Customer, Cloudreach, your delivery team and yourself. Your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to.
- Full lifecycle Project & Programme Management of Cloudreach customer engagements in a very fast paced environment - including all core aspects required to successfully plan, forecast, manage and report
- Direct and strategically steer
- Management of all stakeholders - Cloudreach, Customer, Partner
- Consulting to Cloudreach Customers in Cloud Project & Programme Management, delivery excellence and best practice
- Full lifecycle management of Cloudreach internal initiatives
- Risk, assumption, dependency, issue, change, account and escalation management - internal and external to Cloudreach
- Enhanced Cost Management with a strong focus on the commercial impact of the delivery
- Play an active part in the Project Delivery Community at Cloudreach including our weekly sync-ups and quarterly meet-ups or adding your own experience to the ever evolving Project Delivery methodology - what you put into the community you will get equally as much out of it!
- This is a client facing position working on client sites for possibly extended periods. You must be willing to travel.
What are we looking for?
- You have a stellar educational background
- 3+ years of experience as a Project and/or Programme Manager
- Established and demonstrable competence as a Client facing full lifecycle Programme, Project or Change Manager within a technology/business transformation environment.
- The ability to lead through inspiration, empowerment and making clear and decisive decisions.
- A confident communicator who can identify core messages and articulate Cloudreach’s vision at all levels of stakeholder and is comfortable engaging senior management to steer complex programs.
- Someone with a strong commercial focus in all areas of delivery, relationship management, and the identification of both opportunities and risk.
- Capability to thrive under pressure: you are most comfortable working in a fast moving environment, spinning multiple plates at any one time.
- An astute self-awareness: you are aware of your strengths and weaknesses, and have a continued focus on personal development.
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing: We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development: You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries: When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind: Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body: We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit: Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, disability, marital status, gender identity, race, colour, sexual orientation, religion, military status, veteran status or any other legally-protected characteristic.
We believe tomorrow's leaders will be those who take advantage of cloud technologies to beat the competition. Cloudreach's mission is to enable this outcome through intelligent and innovative cloud adoption by providing capabilities to enable, integrate and operate cloud platforms.
Want to learn more about Cloudreach? Visit Cloudreach's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.