Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The People Operations team at Clover Health consists of dedicated individuals that are excited about the opportunity to change healthcare and improve people's lives, which isn't an easy task! We provide guidance, support, and implement programs so that our teams have what they need to do their best work. It's a big job and we're lucky to be able to do it. .
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Total Rewards who will serve as a trusted advisor to the HR, Talent, Finance and other teams and drive strategy around total rewards programs including compensation and benefits.
As a Manager, Total Rewards you will:
- Lead the strategy, design, communication, implementation, and administration of Clover's global total rewards programs.
- Use research and data to thoughtfully drive Clover’s compensation and benefits philosophy. Monitor the effectiveness of existing policies and programs and revise as needed.
- Analyze market trends and provide guidance with regard to compensation and benefits best practices.
- Partner with the Recruiting team to develop creative strategies to attract and secure a diverse pool of top talent across multiple geographical areas.
- Design, develop and administer various organization-wide programs such as leveling exercises and annual salary planning.
- Partner with the Leadership and Finance teams to evaluate and improve upon programs while maintaining alignment with business priorities.
You will love this job if:
- You are a strong communicator who values collaboration across diverse teams.
- You are analytical and research-driven.
- You have a strong sense of accountability and desire to deliver your best work.
- You are a builder and enjoy the challenge of scaling compensation philosophies.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have a strong background in HR with at least 6 years of experience in compensation and benefits. Strong preference for experience in building international compensation plans.
- You have a strong working knowledge of compensation tools and have modeled both cash and equity programs.
- You have proven experience using data to drive decision-making and will actively participate in compensation surveys.
- You have experience working in a mix of medium and large companies.
- You demonstrate great judgment and take a balanced approach to work.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email [email protected] with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Partnerships
Global Health Corps, New York, NY; Kigali, Rwanda; Lilongwe, Malawi; Kampala, Uganda; or Lusaka, Zambia
Optimizely, San Francisco CA, US
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile, Placed
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Human Resource Business Partner- Corporate
LimeBike, San Francisco, CA
Executive Development Learning Partner
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA