Clover Health, San Francisco, CA | Jersey City, NJ| Remote
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing healthcare by working to keep people healthier.
Clover International is charged with leveraging our data, our most important asset, to generate value for our clients and partners. By using Clover’s expertise as a US medical insurance provider, our platform generates machine learning models and insights central to helping our clients and partners manage and improve the health of their populations. Our Infrastructure Engineers are a key to part of the team that builds the underlying infrastructure and systems that run all of Clover Health's application.
We’re looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to help us build a revolutionary new health care business internationally.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Design, Implement & Manage the Infrastructure & Management architecture and strategy for Clover’s product.
- Build tools & processes to effectively administer and monitor usage and access of critical Cloud infrastructure and resources.
- Responsible for optimal Capacity Utilization of the Public Cloud resources by building tools and designing the right processes.
- Responsible for driving Cost Optimization initiatives around Cloud Usage. Own strategic and tactical initiatives to make this happen.
- Partner with the Product Development teams by providing architectural recommendations for Clover products that utilize Cloud features and infrastructure.
- Partner with the security team and ensure the security best principles are being followed.
- Keeping up with developments in the Cloud Infrastructure industry to ensure that Clover products optimally utilize new cloud products, features and best practices.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with pragmatic, well-engineered solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages -- e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- Holds Professional or Associate Certification from one or more of these Public Cloud Providers - AWS, Google Cloud and Azure.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in provisioning, operating, and managing large scale distributed application systems on AWS or Google Cloud.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email [email protected] with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Staff Software Engineer, iOS
Slack, Pune, India
Software Engineer-macOS (Objective-C)
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Senior Software Developer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Android Engineer
Lookout, Bangalore, India