Principal Salesforce Engineer
Clover Health, Remote, Hong Kong
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover's Engineering team is charged with building reliable and modern systems that enable and amplify Clover's impact on healthcare. As a team, we build and maintain a wide range of software: everything from applications that drive provider workflows, member-facing tools, to internal data systems and platform that enable our machine learning models. We are a collaborative, empathetic team that values diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare.
We are looking for a Principal Salesforce Engineer to join our team. In this role you would lead our team in the development of Salesforce technical architecture and designs to be used across Clover. As a senior engineer, you will be a strong technical voice to build foundational architecture, best practices, business systems, process flows and user requirements.
As a Principal Salesforce Engineer, you will:
- Be responsible for the building and adoption of Salesforce architect in our existing technologies
- Assist with the development of data integration strategies; completes data manipulation, cleaning and importing/exporting
- Be a champion for technical best practices, as well as overall strategy for Salesforce development team
- Executes production rollout strategy and support for users
- Working closely with cross-functional partners (Data, Product, Operations, Executives), architect a significant portion of our Salesforce platforms
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and are comfortable working in and being part of defining nascent environments (technical and team). You have a natural intellectual curiosity and value diving into them through a collaborative approach
- You care about quality but also have a pragmatic approach to software that prioritizes delivering value continuously. You understand there is a time and place for optimizing for shipping throughput vs. optimizing for robustness that survives gnarly edge cases
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel a great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry
You should get in-touch with us if:
- You are familiar with Salesforce tech stack — e.g. Apex, Lightning, VisualForce
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages — e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You approach building and maintaining systems with maturity and rigor.
- You have scaled the impact of other engineers through mentorship, development of reusable libraries, and documentation.
- You are able to work in different technical systems and concerns.
- You have lead development projects, but have also value created space and opportunity for other people to become leaders.
- You have both built and refactored complex (often distributed) systems.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Backend - User Growth
Tinder, San Francisco
Enterprise Sales Engineer - Chicago
Build Engineer (Remote)
Senior Software Engineer
Lead iOS Engineer
Enjoy, Palo Alto, CA
Disruptor Beam, Framingham, MA