Clover is reinventing health insurance to keep people healthier.
We're building a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and experiences to help in achieving Clover's mission. From Engineering to Nursing, we aim to hire the best and the brightest from a variety of industries. The Recruiting team partners with key stakeholders from every department to understand business objectives, develop strategic hiring plans and recruit amazing talent.
We're looking to hire a Head of Talent to lead and grow our team.
As a Head of Talent you will:
- Manage, guide and mentor a bi-coastal talent organization.
- Develop a multi-location talent acquisition strategy that encompasses brand management and passive candidate engagement. Identify and address potential roadblocks as needed.
- Partner with Clover's leadership team to understand short and long term business goals and determine corresponding headcount priorities. Collaborate with internal stakeholders on workforce and capacity planning models.
- Partner with Clover's HR and Employee Experience teams to align on cross-functional workflows and goals and ensure we provide a seamless candidate lifecycle.
- Build effective relationships within the organization and hiring community to influence and positively impact the recruitment process and hiring.
- Identify, implement and track talent metrics that cover recruiting efficiency and productivity, candidate diversity and team capacity. Produce ad-hoc reports and present findings as requested.
You will love this job if:
- You are deeply passionate about talent acquisition strategies and enjoy reading all the latest blog posts and articles on the topic.
- You're a logistical guru. You're not afraid of complex projects with lots of moving pieces and know how to collaborate for success.
- You're a people person and believe that a company is only as good as its employees. You take pride in the fact that the work you do has a direct impact on this.
- You're a builder at heart and love developing strategies and programs from the ground up.
- You're analytical and data-driven and won't stop until you have a process fully optimized.
You should get in touch with us if:
- You have deep experience in recruiting across multiple specialties including tech and non-tech.
- You know the ins-and-outs of the recruiting process but can operate at a high level to proactively identify process improvement needs.
- You have experience scaling teams and successfully developing and implementing a recruiting strategy in new markets.
- You have a proven track record of following through on goals and take accountability for your work.
- You have clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working across all levels of an organization and have the ability to manage up, across and down.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Cybersecurity Lead Instructor
SecureSet Academy, Washington , D.C.
Human Sexuality/Psychology Teacher
Summit Public Schools, South Bay, CA
Office Manager and Facilities Lead
Healthline Media, San Francisco, CA
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)
Executive Assistant / Office Lead
Stride Health, San Francisco