Clover is a healthcare company focused on making and keeping people healthier.
Clover's HR Team is looking for a Director, HR in San Francisco! We are excited about the opportunity to change healthcare and improve people's lives- which isn't an easy task! We provide guidance, support, and implement programs so that our teams have what they need to do their best work. It's a big job and we're lucky to be able to do it.
You will partner closely with leaders across the Company to create strategies that promote employee growth, organizational efficiency, and make our business better. You are particularly interested in the employee experience and want people to have a transformational experience. You take an analytical approach to assessing information while being empathetic to the needs of our team.
As a Director, HR, you will:
- Be a leader and help to scale programs that develop our business and people.
- Develop managers through training programs and individualized coaching.
- Partner with the Diversity and Inclusion Workgroup to drive initiatives forward.
- Create cross-company programs around feedback delivery, development, and calibration.
- Partner with leadership to ensure clear and effective organizational design and communication.
You will love this job if:
- You are a builder: you are passionate about building programs, people's careers, and a business.
- You have a great sense of accountability: you want to deliver your best work.
- You care a lot: you think about healthcare, our business, our team.
- You are flexible: you have opinions, but you're open trying things differently.
- You are curious: you are a researcher and a doer.
- You are analytical: you dig into information and can explain it simply.
You should get in touch if:
- You have worked in a mixture of small, medium, and large companies.
- You have 10 years of HR experience.
- You have scaled the HR function.
- You have a variety of HR skills and lean towards data-driven thinking.
- You have great judgment and take a balanced approach to work.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development, Manager (Mobile/Performance)
TripleLift, New York
Customer Experience Specialist - Cincinnati
Enjoy, Cincinnati, OH
Shipping & Receiving Specialist - Part Time
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY
Werkstudent als Customer Hero (m/w)
Flightright, Potsdam / Berlin
Customer Success Engineer - NYC
Looker, New York
AKQA, San Francisco