Senior Product Manager, Customer Facing Solutions
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA | Jersey City, NJ | Remote
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Product Management at Clover is about being able to understand the big picture. We identify opportunities where data and technology can be most impactful. The products we build measurably improve the health of our population and physician documentation.
As a senior member of Clover's Product team, you will partner with leaders across the organization to set clear goals, develop strategies, and execute on major business initiatives and programs. Product Managers should be very familiar with one or more aspects of the member/payer/provider domain. A senior product manager will need to be comfortable with ambiguity and quickly work with subject matter experts and designers to provide actionable clarity. We are looking for strong product leaders with strong healthcare backgrounds who have led many customer facing solutions and rollouts.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Have great familiarity with either the provider, payer or member domain of healthcare.
- Partner closely with your engineering counterparts during discovery, execution, and in shared accountability.
- Define use case, user profiles and test scenarios.
- Create detailed documentation of specifications, meeting notes and action items to follow up on.
- Work with the design and user research teams to create highly usable proposed designs.
- Prioritize features, define success metrics, and plan roadmaps.
- Have a good understanding and be an ideal expert of RAF, HEDIS, MAO operations and KPIs.
- Mentor people around you, helping the entire team level up in skills.
You will love this job if:
- You have a high attention to detail and thrive in being organized. You double check every detail and don't mind getting into the nitty-gritty of compliance regulations.
- You're able to carefully weigh in on high-value features and ruthlessly prioritize based on ROI.
- You're an incredible communicator. What we're doing is complicated. You can effectively communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
- You're passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You're excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-10 years of hands-on Product Management experience in the healthcare space with a demonstrable track record of shipping and maintaining products.
- You are a strong product leader with a proven track record of scaling out product management organization.
- You're are a leader and understand how to drive value on major strategic business initiatives and programs to deliver results.
- You're solutions oriented & collaborative. There are thousands of opportunities across healthcare, we must work together, leverage each other's expertise, and focus on doing what's right for our members and the company.
- You have experience with user research, UX, and design overall.
- You have enterprise software experience (preferred, but not required).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email [email protected] with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.