(Senior) Associate, Network Development & Contracting
Clover Health, Field - Jackson, Mississippi
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover Health is a Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug plan that is changing how healthcare is delivered. The health care delivery system is undergoing many changes, however most health insurance payers are trying to execute this change with decades old processes and technologies in a top-down framework.
In this role, you will be accountable for developing and executing the network development and provider contracting strategies for a defined market. You will also participate in the development of the network management strategy which includes aspects of technology & product development, utilization management, value-based care, membership growth, marketing and member and provider experience.
As a (Senior) Associate of Network Development & Contracting, you will:
- Help network development and contracting goals within designated geographies.
- Develop and refine local contracting strategies to drive provider participation in Medicare Advantage, Direct Contracting and other value-based initiatives.
- Help development and contracting strategies to drive engagement of Clover's flagship technology platform, the Clover Assistant.
- Address and resolve any concerns raised by providers and effectively communicate those solutions to internal stakeholders.
- Engage and partner collaboratively with other teams.
You will love this job if:
- You are an experienced negotiator and able to create win-win scenarios.
- You are passionate about transforming the health delivery system through data driven analysis and development of new technologies.
- You want to make an impact. You thrive off of helping others and want your work to make a difference in our members' lives, while also advocating for their needs.
- You are a people person - you know how to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with many different types of people, teams, and partners.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience in network development, recruitment, contracting, business development, network management, and/or managed care.
- You have positive leadership skills and the ability to influence, collaborate and motivate others.
- You have a basic understanding of provider contract options, healthcare economics and competitors practices with the ability to grasp both clinical and business concepts.
- You have experience negotiating provider contracts to improve overall performance.
- You are able to create interest and drive action across a wide set of collaborative team members.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.