Financial Systems, Senior Administrator
Clover Health, United States
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
This position will assist with administration, configuration, setup and integration of all accounting and finance systems. This is a great opportunity for an accounting systems admin with a strong accounting/finance background and a proven ability to work with non-technical users to understand how the financial systems are utilized by the organization, administer the improvement and implementation of integrations with other systems, and drive the improvement of the financial systems and how they are used across the company.
As a Financial Systems, Senior Administrator, you will:
- Serve as the hands-on system lead administrator for all primary finance applications including the ERP and EPM, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation and Matching, Control Management and Expense Reimbursements applications.
- Collaborate between the IT and Finance departments as well as third parties to complete both daily responsibilities and project related work.
- Manage application release and upgrade schedules to ensure proper testing and training.
- Maintain and monitor daily financial systems and integration points, while serving as a department contact for system issues and questions.
- Troubleshoot systems issues as necessary and escalate items appropriately.
- Coordinate, test, assess, and assist in the deployment of new functions and features.
- Assist and support the Finance team with enhancements to monthly close processes/procedures; prioritize requests to support the team, facilitate ad hoc reports, etc.
- Be responsible for SOX ITGC user certifications and change management documentation and compliance for all financial applications.
- Identify and provide new technologies and enhancements recommendations that streamline processes and promote process efficiencies.
- Build/document testing scenarios for system updates and improvements.
- Develop and maintain user procedure and training documentation.
You will love this job if:
- You have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are able to adapt to changing business needs and requirements.
- You have experience troubleshooting and resolving both user and system related issues.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Accounting/Business, or related and at least 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have a minimum of 3 years working in an accounting/finance environment required.
- You have a minimum of 2 years Administrator experience of Sage Intacct and/or related ERP software required.
- You have progressive experience in Financial systems and API functionality (GL, AP, AR, FA, Credit, Cash Management, Credit Card Processing, Treasury, Expense Reimbursements, Reconciliation, Budgeting and Planning, Payroll etc).
- You have experience specifically with Sage Intacct or Oracle Cloud ERP and Anaplan EPM.
- You have advanced Excel knowledge.
- Preferred hands on Anaplan model builder experience and/or certification.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.