Senior Technical Program Manager, Integrations
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA | Jersey City, NJ | Remote
Clover is a Medicare Plan done differently.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Program Management at Clover is essential to our Technology organization. We identify opportunities where data and technology can be most impactful and deliver a detailed execution to measurably improve the health of our population.
In this new role for Clover's tech organization, you'll help drive strategic alignment between Clover's technical and operational teams when rolling out software releases and process changes. You will be an integral member in embedding effective processes in support of execution and stakeholder management. Our ideal person will help increase the team's productivity and help shape the way we support all of our product and technology investments.
Clover integrates with multiple third parties, from vendors that support our operations to EMR systems. As an Integrations TPM, you'll own the end-to-end execution of such projects. From a technology standpoint, these projects typically involve working with complex data sets in order to develop data migrations (ETL), web services and Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI). From a project management perspective, it requires bridging Technology and Operations, owning the project plan (milestones and OKRs), managing vendors, guiding cross-functional decisions and proactively mitigating project risk.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Provide the required hands-on project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes & application development.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers and other stakeholders to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time).
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs for Clover, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
You will love this job if:
- You love using technical tools to solve business problems and thrive on creating value.
- You are comfortable talking about technical matters with business people and business matters with technical people. Be able to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences.
- You have a knack to craft a compelling message and tailor it for a given audience. Ability to mix technical acumen with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- You aspire to build successful technical program management outcomes from idea to launching programs in multiple contexts throughout your career.
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You're excited to create a significant impact on member experience and the business.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5-10 years of healthcare industry experience in technical fields, and their relevance to the marketplace.
- You have experience working with operations, engineering, product and data science teams.
- You have experience as a software engineer or program/project management; experience as an engineering manager.
- You have experience implementing adjudication or practice management risk-sharing systems.
- You have domain knowledge in medical claims, membership and provider data.
- Bonus Points: You have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, related fields or equivalent practical experience. You have a PMP Certification, EDI expertise.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities and will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email [email protected] with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.
About Clover Health
Clover Health is a data driven health insurance startup driving to improve the overall state of healthcare in America. We are hiring software engineers, data scientists, designers and product folks who can help us understand our members’ wellness and steer them clear of any health risks down the road. Unlike other health insurance companies also embracing preventive health, Clover’s Medicare is built on technology from the ground-up. Integrating our systems with doctors, clinicians, and nurse practitioners, Clover’s data team helps healthcare professionals in the field intervene directly into patients’ wellness to help them avoid acute health episodes. If you’re a passionate person and interested in changing healthcare for the better, then Clover may just be the place for you.
Want to learn more about Clover Health? Visit Clover Health's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Designer - Web
Box, Redwood City, CA
Cloud Site Reliability Engineer
Senior Manager, Product Management-Platform, Data & Reporting
White Ops, New York, Boston
Freelance Product Designer
Axios, New York, NY
Product Manager, Kafka Streams
Confluent, Palo Alto, California
Product Manager (Contributors)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote