Clover's mission is to give merchants the power to be successful and efficient in growing their business. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a POS and an App Market platform that will give merchants the tools to effectively run their business. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Clover are builders at heart; creating a better merchant and consumer experience is what we strive for every day.
The Developer Relations organization helps keep us connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Our focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on Clover's platforms.
As a Developer Program Engineer, you will be the point of contact for the day-to-day technical issue management for developers, focused on helping them build applications for merchants using the Clover Platform. You'll assist our developers and enable their success by providing creative solutions to challenging issues involving hardware, software, and everything in between. You will be the empowering factor for developers within our organization, managing communications with developers so they know what to expect, and using your Clover expertise to enable developers to find success on the Clover Developer Platform.
- Become an expert in our products, our developers and their needs by providing effective technical consultation
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
- Engage with our operations and engineering teams to build, drive and improve our tools and processes
- Write production code that will improve our internal tooling and our external support channels
- Build product insights from developer experience/sentiments and work with cross-functional partners to take appropriate action
- Deliver data-driven, impactful results
- Build understanding about the wide variety of software across the Platform at a deep engineering level
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives and strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation
- Champion our developer products in person by attending conferences
- Verify if developers apps adhere to our Developer Agreement and ensure a base level of quality
- Become familiar with the developer community in the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience)
- At least 1 year of relevant industry experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Experience developing for mobile would be an advantage
- Previous experience in software development or software consulting and support
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
Jobs You May Like
ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
Senior Staff TechOps Engineer
Venmo, San Francisco, CA and Newton, MA
Software Engineer - DNS
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA or London, UK
Full Stack Software Engineer
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Site Reliability Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Technical Lead, Member Engineering
Peloton, NY HQ