Every day, Clover devices handle the core card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform provides processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily.
We're looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to help Clover continue to grow the future of payments globally. We have multiple projects traversing all aspects of the business, including expansion into additional global markets. You will be responsible for managing and working with cross-functional teams to establish plans and ensure proper execution. We need you to plan and implement complex programs & projects with sensitivity to releases, technical stack and customers as well as have strong understanding of product features and end user experience.
- Manage programs & projects end-to-end from planning to delivery and commercialization
- Assess and communicate risks, milestones, dependencies, and status to internal and external teams at all levels, in multiple locations & countries
- Manage change control, scoping and contingency planning
- Minimum 5 years managing programs across complex ecosystems
- Solid understanding of the Payments technical stack and fundamental dependencies
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to navigate conflict and complexity to ensure progress
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and lead through ambiguity
- Solid understanding of SDLC variations, strengths and weaknesses across functional groups
- Background or degree in computer science
- Able to traverse complex organizational structure horizontally and vertically
- Familiarity with Agile methods
- Experience with Payments systems
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Financial Analyst – MBA Experience Multiple Locations
Visa, Foster City, US
HRIS Business Analyst
Dropbox, Austin, TX
OnDeck, New York, NY
Regional Financial Controller
Luno, Cape Town
Sr. Financial Analyst
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Manager, Production Finance - Original Series UK
Netflix, London, United Kingdom