Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchant’s lives one transaction at a time.
- Build and implement CICD pipelines for spring, java and web applications using Jenkins, Spinnaker and Github on Google Cloud Platform
- Containerize applications and deploy on Kubernetes clusters on GCP
- Buildout the Kubernetes capabilities and evangelize the adaption of Kubernetes within engineering organization
- Build out blue/green, ephemeral deployment capabilities using Spinnaker
- Decompose & Automate Android/Gradle CICD stack using modern groovy pipelines
- Manage infrastructure and configuration using Terraform and puppet
- Build robust monitoring alerting around devops stack using telegraf
- Provides on call and off-hours support for critical applications on rotation basis
- Interact with internal customers and development team to gather and define requirements and document architecture
- Experience with Terraform/Puppet or other equivalent configuration management framework
- Comfortable working on YAML, Linux, MySQL, monitoring tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with languages such as: Python (preferred), Java/J2EE, C#
- Experience with Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working on Cloud services such as GCP or AWS
- Experience with Git, Github, Gitlab
- Any Android/Gradle build experience is strongly preferred
- A degree in Computer Science with 4+ years of software development experience.
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.