Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchant’s lives one transaction at a time.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop and execute test plans
- Write moderately complex code/scripts to test systems, implementing test harnesses and infrastructure as necessary
- Execute Test Plans
- Execute Test Automation Scripts
- Assist in the review of system requirements and software designs to create comprehensive test engineering plans and automation scripts
- Report Defects using a Defect Management system
- Work with Development engineers to investigate and resolve defects
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional team environment
- Software development experience commensurate with your level. We are looking for software engineers that love testing and using technology to test most effectively
- Proficient in black box, functional, and user flow testing techniques
- Experience with web testing and REST web services
- Experience with software development tools (IDE, debugger, git, JIRA, etc)
- Novice-level shell scripting skills (commands like grep, cut, sed, sort, wget, etc.)
- Familiarity with JSON objects, SQL queries, data structures, log file analysis, etc.
- BS in an engineering discipline, preferably computer science or engineering, or equivalent work experience
Nice to Haves:
- Detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- Enjoys the challenge of breaking code, yet always has recommendations for long term solutions
- Loves to be part of the team
- Able to provide and receive constructive criticism
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price