Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers. Our devices and platform form the backbone of millions of payment interactions between merchants and their customers daily. We are looking for self starters with a passion for technology who want to help us impact millions of merchant’s lives one transaction at a time.
- Build and implement CICD pipelines for spring, java and web applications using Jenkins, Spinnaker and Github on Google Cloud Platform
- Containerize applications and deploy on Kubernetes clusters on GCP
- Buildout the Kubernetes capabilities and evangelize the adaption of Kubernetes within engineering organization
- Build out blue/green, ephemeral deployment capabilities using Spinnaker
- Decompose & Automate Android/Gradle CICD stack using modern groovy pipelines
- Manage infrastructure and configuration using Terraform and puppet
- Build robust monitoring alerting around devops stack using telegraf
- Provides on call and off-hours support for critical applications on rotation basis
- Interact with internal customers and development teams
- to gather and define requirements and document architecture
A total of 10yrs experience, with the following specific skills with years of experience:
- Python (7yrs)
- Jenkins (5yrs)
- Docker (5yrs)
- Kubernetes (5yrs)
- Puppet (or Chef) (7yrs)
- MySQL (3yrs)
- Terraform (6yrs)
- HAProxy (3yrs)
- Nginx (3yrs)
- Monitoring: TCollector/ DataDog/ Graphana (5yrs)
- YAML / XML (5yrs)
- Git / Github / Gitlab Admin (5yrs)
- GCP/AWS (5yrs)
- Android/Gradle (2yrs)
- Services & orchestration (2yrs)
- A degree in Computer Science with 10+ years of software development experience.
- Experience and with a strong desire to build tools, services and platform that facilitate other engineers to greatness.
- Be highly innovative, flexible, self-directed and driven.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Expertise with high level languages such as: Java/J2EE, C#, Python
- Experience with Bash or Shell scripting
- Experience working on multiple GCP/Cloud services
- Experience with Terraform/Puppet or other equivalent configuration management framework
- Experience with build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker required.
- Comfortable working on Linux. Linux sys admin skills would be nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with microservices, preferably Spring Boot
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.