We’ve quietly built the world's largest open-source Point of Sale system, which is rapidly replacing the old-school payment terminal & cash register. To continue improving the platform, we’re recruiting the world’s best Android app engineers, Linux/Android kernel hackers, hardware & electrical engineers, server engineers, operations engineers, and QA engineers. Our platform enables third-party application developers to build consumer- and merchant-facing apps, such as order-ahead services, integrated voucher redemption, automated payroll, business analytics, and more.
You’ll get to work alongside our diverse, world-class team – together we’ve built self-driving cars, soccer-playing robots, electric cars, fault-tolerant distributed data stores, mobile operating systems, and highly available, scalable, and secure cloud services.
We’re very well funded too!
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
1. Competitive base salary & huge performance bonuses!
2. The no-hassle expenses policy means you get the equipment, tools and education you need to get the job done
3. 100% employer paid health insurance & Daily catered lunches and dinners + Unlimited snacks and drinks
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand product requirements to enable software test case creation by participating in requirement gathering & analysis
- Create and evaluate test cases for accuracy and applicability for products under test
- Execute integration,system,feature interaction,stress,performance and carrier validation testing for different products on 3G/wifi networks
- Test different applications on 2G/3G/Wi-fi networks
- Perform consumer experience testing of products
- Execute test cases efficiently across all functional areas of Android and web based products
- Communicate testing progress through creating and maintaining test plans
- Engage with a feature-focused squad to assist others with testing, help define acceptance criteria, and represent the customer’s needs for high quality deliveries
- Find bugs and validate specifications through black box testing techniques (like test matrices, combination testing, and risk analysis) and gray box testing techniques (like database querying and source code analysis)
- Complete test work with limited supervision under one- to two-week release cycles
- Work outside of application testing, including into any one of the following areas: automation, platform, and internationalization and localization
3-5 years of testing experience is recommended with the following skill set:
- Proficient in black box testing techniques
- Experience with Functionality Testing
- Experience in User flow testing
- Automation / gray box testing experience is a plus
- Experience in working with Android and IOS devices
- Experience with Android Tools - ADB, DDMS, Monkey, Memory Analyzer tool etc.
- Database Querying
- Web testing experience
- Understanding of Agile and scrum development methodology
- Understanding of Languages – C++, Java , python, shell
- Experience in using different defect tracking tools , test database’s , jenkins, git
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical (Infrastructure) Product Manager (TPM)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Software Engineer, Applications (Bangalore)
Essential Products, Bangalore
Lead Mobile Engineer
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Freshly, New York
Embedded Systems Intern
Zoox, Foster City, CA
Software Dev Staff Engineer (Java)
SonicWall, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India