Within Clover, the ISV Team's mission is to facilitate developer and merchant success on the Clover platform. Whether we're creating new products or helping a third-party developer improve their product, people at Clover are builders at heart. Creating a better merchant and consumer experience is what we strive for everyday.
The Developer Relations organization helps keep us connected to the communities that love technology as much as we do. Our focus is on supporting third party developers who build applications and businesses on Clover's platforms.
Our technical writers take complex engineering concepts and communicate it clearly, concisely, and accurately without relying on corporate jargon. You are adept at juggling a variety of projects, from reading and writing example code, to updating FAQs, to drafting product announcements. You will work amidst highly technical teams in order to distill the essence of our product into actionable documentation. Your final products will help us communicate with thousands of developers worldwide through conceptual documentations, detailed developer guides, code samples, API references, and other online materials. You might have a background as a developer, and write as a hobby; or perhaps you're an experienced communicator who loves digging deep into code. One thing is for certain - you are passionate about helping developers do amazing things.
- Write technical documentation for our external developer audience, such as API reference docs and developer guides.
- Design and organize documentation sets for new APIs and developer products.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Publish and maintain documentation artifacts in coordination with engineering technical deliverables.
- Coordinate within a larger and geographically distributed team to provide a unified experience for our developers.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years’ of relevant experience, such as technical writing, product documentation, or online publishing including experience with writing technical customer-facing materials.
- Ability to unify presented artifacts with OpenAPI
- Demonstrated ability to enhance third party developer traction with excellent documentation.
About us Clover, a First Data company, builds the largest open-architecture point of sale solution aimed at small & medium sized business owners. Our products are changing the consumer/merchant experience for the better, opening avenues for seamless customer-merchant interactions. There are four versions of Clover, including the Clover Station, Clover Mobile, Clover Mini, and Clover Go. With Clover, First Data is aiming to create the largest open architecture operating system for commerce-enabling solutions and applications for business owners.
Want to learn more about Clover? Visit Clover's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Traversal Designer
PlayStation, Santa Monica Studio
Senior Data Engineer
Gwynnie Bee, Bangalore, India
Senior Application Developer
Lead Specialist, Quality Assurance Validation (Contract)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Senior Software Engineer
Komodo Health, San Francisco
Quality System Manager
Carbon, Redwood City