Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
We Put People First
Our team is committed to enabling a better way for product teams to build software. We value our customers and our employees, and trust that together we can create our best work. We treat our users and each other with respect and empathy. We own our work, drive it forward, and don't make excuses. We build things that bring people joy. We value transparency and the collaboration it enables. We always strive to learn more. And most importantly, we hire great people -- and put our trust in them to do things right.
Diversity & Inclusion
Clubhouse wants to bring joy to all of our customers and - we’ve found - that the best ideas for doing that come from people with different experiences and perspectives. Put simply: we believe that diverse teams make better products.
Here’s what we’re currently doing to make sure that we attract, hire and retain the best talent, from all backgrounds:
- Updating our hiring and recruiting processes to remove bias
- Standardizing language in our job descriptions
- Rolling out revised people values
- Benchmarking and measuring diversity, periodically
When it comes to how we treat customers and work with each other, Clubhouse believes in six values:
- Treat our users and each other right
- Take responsibility
- Build things that bring people joy
- Share early and often
- Dig deeper
- Value people over process
We've Got You Covered• Team members get comprehensive medical, dental, and vision health coverage
• 401(k), flexible spending, commuting benefits, and an open vacation policy are available too
Parental Leave Policy• There's a generous Parental Leave Policy to support new parents through birth or adoption of a child
Lots At Stake• Clubhouse.io offers all employees a meaningful equity stake in the company
• You'll also have access to whatever software and hardware you need