Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Clubhouse.io, New York City
The project management platform built for software development teams
Based in New York, Clubhouse is a fast-growing technology company on a mission to build the most enjoyable and efficient software development platform. More than 1,500 companies use Clubhouse to build software and products at scale, from high-growth startups such as FullStory and Elastic to large enterprises such as Condé Nast and Deloitte.
Clubhouse is entering an exciting period of growth that impacts every team at the company: we're adding headcount, scaling out our business processes, building new products and features, enhancing customer outreach and support, and executing on an ambitious roadmap. Many of these teams rely on data and analytics to make decisions, understand the impact of their work, and gain insight into customer behavior. Data, analytics, and insight has become such an important part of what we do that we are hiring a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to manage all of these different streams.
The Senior BI Analyst will be responsible for building processes and tools to support the growing demand for quantitative metrics that advise our business decisions. This role will report to our VP, Finance and work closely with multiple teams across Clubhouse including Marketing, Customer Success and Product. You’ll learn the fundamentals of Clubhouse’s business, our goals, and the KPIs by which we measure success, and then use these to design and build analytical tools. Your reports and insight will help inform company strategy, report key business metrics to leadership, and help different teams understand the results of their efforts. This role requires not only an ability to report on data, but also the ability to drive insight using data.
The Senior BI Analyst will own data integrity for multiple sources of information and ensure reports are accurate and on-time. Your work will enable deeper understanding of customer segments, marketing campaigns, business trends, and channel performance.
What you’ll do:
- Design and create reports, dashboards, and visualizations that business owners can rely on to drive business processes
- Collaborate with various cross-functional stakeholders; handling requests for reports and dashboards, while providing advice and insight into different metrics used by various teams
- Own and validate the accuracy and completeness of any data captured in our systems. If a particular data point looks off, you’ll troubleshoot reasons as to why
- Analyze complex data sets and provide insight on the trends that you are seeing. Report on these trends to leadership, our board, and other members of the company as needed
- Automate reporting and data requests whenever possible. You'll think about and implement ways to scale the function as the company grows
This is a senior, individual- contributor role and perfect for a candidate looking to make a big impact at a growing company.
You will need to have:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to turn unstructured problems into easily digestible analysis and conclusions
- Experience with SQL and with Excel is a requirement. You’ve used both in previous roles
- Prior exposure to BI software; you’ve used at least one of these for creating reports in the past
- Proficiency in identifying/interpreting trends and anomalies in data, and troubleshooting accordingly
- Strong organizational skills/attention to detail and capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You’ll often need to explain data concepts to non-experts; collaboration and patience will be key
- Data modeling experience in data warehouses or RDBS (Redshift, MySQL, Postgres) is helpful
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Building quality software is only possible when you have the right tools and team to get there. Clubhouse is more than a project management tool -- it’s a platform for healthier, more enjoyable team collaboration.
Want to learn more about Clubhouse.io? Visit Clubhouse.io's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Technology Manager, Finance
Head of Financial Systems
Lyft, San Francisco
Stagiaire Bras Droit CFO
Doctolib, Paris, France
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Kraken Exchange, Remote - North America
Administrative Affairs and Operations Assistant
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey